[April fools!] OverClocked ReMixanator Release!

Kenogu Labz

I have read through all thirteen pages and listened to all 500 possible permutations..... but nobody has suggested the possibility of combining songs together. I love Terra, I love Ice Cap, I love Schala, but I don't have all day to listen to each of these amazing tunes.

Can't I combine songs together? Schlarra Cap Zoice?

Looking at all the possible combinations, this must have been hell to sit down and render.

Effective immediately, OC ReMix will no longer be accepting submissions from individual artists. All album projects in progress have been canceled. We believe that our recently-released "ReMixanator" arrangement generation software will meet the needs of those craving fresh new video game mixes and make the concept of the arrangement album obsolete.

This will ruin the site. A machine or App cannot create ReMixers anywhere as good as the talented artists on this site, each of the Remixinator tracks is basically the same for each tune but with different voices etc same compostion. Composition is what makes the glorious tracks from OCR (the proper OCR) great. Alot of the remixinator voices are MIDI quality anyways.

If you're gonna leave this as some user based thing, fine. But no more submissions or albums? Why would anyone want to come back to this site? Remixinator will get old, then what?

The part of the vocals on the female vocal solo-piano Schala remix are the same as .hack//ROOTS "God Diva".

NOT ONLY DOES THIS THING MAKE REMIXERS OBSOLETE, IT ALSO ENGAGES IN MUSIC PIRACY THIS IS AN OUTRAGE WHAT DOES OCR HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS IMA GET THE RIAA ON YER ASSES

Alright, someone else noticed too. No need, I already contacted them and they informed me that extreme measures are being taken and by tomorrow we should see some results.

THIEVERY SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!

Look, here's a preview of a WIP of "datass" from the upcoming DQ Project... I didn't want to release it yet because its full power has not yet been realized... Don't you guys want to see this come to fruitioN!>>>~?~?~?

datass.png

ASS VS. DAT ASS!

Thank you for this. New background FTW! But will I ever get any work done? No, I'll just spend all day staring at the desktop background. Drool-moistened shirts FTL.

REAL artists don't need the remixinator. They need an artistic vision and integrity.

Way to open up OCR to a bunch of talentless faggots who get hard off of boring Final Fantasy techno.

Oh wait, that's what you already do!

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but that doesn't mean you can be a jerk when you're expressing it.

Knock it off.

This pisses me off.

I spent all those years lurking around the internet looking for all the right torrents to get Reason, Sibelius, Reaper and FL for free, to get myself in the door here; man, I wanted to BE somebody, like DarkeSword

But no, my dreams are over, OCR sold out, and djpretzel is probably going down on McVaffe whilst the latter is fellating Darkesword as of this typing.

Because that's the ONLY way I saw this getting through.

Jesus, this is like when my parents broke up.

Also, what the fuck is this about? I'd appreciate it if you didn't write weird shit about me.

With all respect, while I like the option to create your own mixes, I venehmently disagree with the decision to stop user submitted remixes. These allowed for a much wider variety of music than any synthesizer could have generated. We would have never gotten such epic mixes as Zircon and Pixietricks "Kindred", or Katethegreat19's "The Rose General" on remixanator.

Sure, technology steps forward and we must move with it. But this step was not moving. It's going backward...

Finally, the secret's out of the bag! I've been waiting for quite a while to reveal that my Final Fantasy mix, http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01752/, was actually created with an early closed beta version of Remixinator.

Frankly, looking at what the closed beta was capable of, the final release version kind of dissapoints me. But everyone knows that feature creep can kill a good project, and compromises have to be made. Apparently there were just too many bugs to work out with source material that's in 3/4 time. Also, I guess market research showed there was actually a *negative* twenty-three percent demand for such sources. Ouch.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but that doesn't mean you can be a jerk when you're expressing it.

Knock it off.

Also, what the fuck is this about? I'd appreciate it if you didn't write weird shit about me.

You know exactly what this is about.

I feel like a hero in an Ayn Rand novel for Chrissake!

Just because you weren't allowed in the closed beta is no reason to get all bitter.

I'm not bitter. I'm just stating facts. We didn't run a closed beta. Who do you think was the guy in charge of organizing the development with our overseas team in India? Palpable?

Please.

I was there for every single step of the development process. There was internal testing, but nothing like a "closed beta."

And furthermore, the ASS would never spit out such a shitty remix. Even in the early stages of development, the mixes generated were pretty solid.