[April fools!] OverClocked ReMixanator Release!

Kenogu Labz

*points to his title next to his name*
I desire this power.

Actually...

(not that anyone in his right mind would entrust me with mod powers... wait, I have a great idea for next 1 April!)

You can edit the titles of the threads you create by double clicking in that big empty strip between the thread's name on the left and its "last post" box on the right.

Right, but it edits your post as well.

Edit: Wait a tic, wasn't I the one who told you how to do this?

I have to say this is one of the most elaborate April Fools I've seen yet. This can't have been something you guys whipped up in an hour or two, and for once I'm actually interested in the "making of" behind this.

Yup, each year I find myself looking to 4/1 more and more just to see the shenanigans. And I don't think you guys are shits.

It was done in three days - two days, even, for the procrastinators. Remixers were OA, DarkeSword, Palpable, zircon, and djp. :<

I agree that a lot of the "base" tracks should be made into full mixes!

Yep, it was done on short notice - we decided on it at the end of PAX East, but from the time we got back we were all working on it pretty intensely. I had the Electronic Terra mix and Solo Piano Schala.

Wow. I finally got a chance to read through the entire thread...

I didn't think anything could top the Remixanator for pure April Fool's funny, but the responses in the thread are pure win!

Also, for something that was put together in three days, I'm really impressed. It really was possible to net some startlingly groove-worthy tunes out of the Remixanator.

I was actaully highly anticipating waht might hsow up for April fools - cause i would usually miss it every other year - so i was actually up past midnight and actaully reloaded the page a few times and the second the remixinator showed up i new it was this years joke.....i think the last one i actually saw was the DuckHunt Collaboration...which i think was actually a few years ago....

but just in case i'm wrong is there a way to post maybe screen shots of each years Schnanigans that you guys pulled off?

just cause that duck hunt one is the only one i can' think of that i might have seen last...

The instant I saw this I knew it was a joke. I just wanted to ham it up and fake outrage, because you don't want to be that guy who's all like "THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A JOKE GUYS CHECK THE CALENDAR".

I was pretty certain everyone else was hamming it up too (though Emperor actually got banned for it which is kind of funny but sad at the same time).

But after going through this thread I'm not so sure anymore. 8-)

He was being sarcastic, but you can't expect everyone to know that. And even then, he was fairly vulgar, so eh.

I'm confident that nothing needs to be said on yesterday's events than has already been said.

Edit: However, I would still appreciate a torrent/rar of the mixinator 9000's handiwork.

No, seriously. It would be very cool to have the ability to queue up a listing of yesterday's available mixes.

IOW your tracker is broken, ASS.

someone needs to make a collection of all of the remixinator songs.

Ask the artists to release a .zip of it. Or, alternatively, invent a time machine.

Props to all involved, I was talking to Amy about this last night. Seems as if Duck Hunt HD and ReMixinator has similar origin times, and for the amount of varied work involved, it shows how much we dedicate ourselves to these stupid jokes :nicework: Plus you've shown me a scary future which is probably going to happen one day, and not be a joke.

Now, if you'll excuse me.

Ice Cap + Solo Piano + Max It Out....

Edit: No need to ask the artists. I totally forgot I spent an hour or so yesterday getting every track, I'm uploading a ZIP later.