[April fools!] OverClocked ReMixanator Release!

Kenogu Labz

I can't believe I got banned for pointing it out to everyone that the ReMixinator was a joke. Don't you think banning is, well, too much? Seriously! Banning a person for ruining a JOKE? No offense but that's sad. And kind of mean.

Oh and P.S. Even though it was a joke, the Remixinator made some pretty good stuff (that is if you don't put any other effects but the beats and synthesizer on.) In fact I did the piano Ice Cap mixed with the beats and synth (put em' all together in Audacity), and it sounded pretty good!

I can't believe I got banned for pointing it out to everyone that the ReMixinator was a joke. Don't you think banning is, well, too much? Seriously! Banning a person for ruining a JOKE? No offense but that's sad. And kind of mean.

Oh and P.S. Even though it was a joke, the Remixinator made some pretty good stuff (that is if you don't put any other effects but the beats and synthesizer on.) In fact I did the piano Ice Cap mixed with the beats and synth (put em' all together in Audacity), and it sounded pretty good!

It's an annual thing, and the bans get lifted after April Fools anyway! Some people get carried away with trying to point out what day it is, so the banning is to prevent that for the day.

I loved this prank, even though I figured it out pretty quickly when reading the description. It was a lot of fun to play along with as well, even though obviously some people took the whole thing way too far (getting yourself banned over a prank is pretty ridiculous.) I really liked the base tracks for these songs though, they were fun to tool around with.

Also, I would have thought that the lyrics in the songs were a pretty big clue the whole thing was a joke, but I guess not. Good job guys.

can't believe I got banned for pointing it out to everyone that the ReMixinator was a joke. Don't you think banning is, well, too much? Seriously! Banning a person for ruining a JOKE? No offense but that's sad. And kind of mean.

People that give the joke away always get banned. It's not punishment or "too much". It's to preserve the joke throughout the day.

Had you been being punished for something, you'd probably still be banned.

Please tell me the remixinator is still available at an address somewhere. I didn't get a chance to try all the combos.

BTW, I recall during PAX East that no one seemed to have a clear idea on what to do for AF. Did people come up with this at the last minute or... was that conversation, in ITSELF, an April Fools joke?

People that give the joke away always get banned. It's not punishment or "too much". It's to preserve the joke throughout the day.

This happened to me last year (or the year before). I didn't mind the daylong ban so much as the fact that I had no way of knowing this unwritten rule ahead of time.

Darn, I missed out on this! :(

It's cause you're not very-much alive these days :P

Also, BAM! ReMixinator collection, in the form of zip and individual mp3s. one of the mp3s was corrupted on the OCR end, kept downloading at 28kb in size, but whatever. So many songs, one doesn't matter:

ZIP of ReMixinator

Ice Cap ReMixinator

Schala ReMixinator

Terra ReMixinator

Also: PEOPLE! REMIXINATOR IS MADE OF PEOPLE!

Oh. I didn't know what's what the bans were for. Honestly, I thought the joke was given up 3 seconds after people saw it due to knowing it was too stupid to be real.

Holy cow; I can't believe I fell for it! I did not believe the dynamic thing at all, but I really thought I was going to have to find another site to submit my stuff. I was getting curious at how nothing in the site changed besides the Remixinator, you even still had submission instructions up, but It never clicked that it was April Fools Day. Congratulations on an amazing prank!