April Fools! "Macarena of Time" from zircon, pixietricks, injury, Harmony, and big giant circles

Jillian Aversa

Damn this is just Too EPIC - Freaking amazing.....I can't Wait for the music Video.....but if they had an animated series for Ocarina of time i would probably attempt the video myself :P......though there is one video that might beable to do a small clip for....

actaully i will attmept it now and place it on youtube for all to see....

though i humbly ask your permission to do said video first.

..I have finished said video....though its not the whole song because there wasn't enough content... and the quality is harse due to being an old commercial and being unable to find a better version

i will post it on youtube... if you disapprove i will remove it ASAP

(Link to follow)....no pun intended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvhLxJu18Jo

Damn this is just Too EPIC - Freaking amazing.....I can't Wait for the music Video.....but if they had an animated series for Ocarina of time i would probably attempt the video myself :P......though there is one video that might beable to do a small clip for....

..I have finished said video....though its not the whole song because there wasn't enough content... and the quality is harse due to being an old commercial and being unable to find a better version

That was beyond awesome, even if it's unfinished.

Haha... Flattered, but we really want to go all out with the music video, so could you please take it down? I think it would be worth the wait for the "world" to hear this song.

This applies for everyone: Feel free to share the song link with your friends, but please don't upload to YouTube etc! We have plans... ^_~

Haha... Flattered, but we really want to go all out with the music video, so could you please take it down? I think it would be worth the wait for the "world" to hear this song.

This applies for everyone: Feel free to share the song link with your friends, but please don't upload to YouTube etc! We have plans... ^_~

AWWW. it's such an awesome song and this was really fun to make.......but if you really want it pulled down i guess i'll have to :(

anyways, Again Awesome song and i look very forward to the Offical Music Video... I wanna be in it :D - but i live in Canada so i doubt that will happen :P)

but just to let you know i hardley get around to checking this site - so if you do want it down i tmuigh tnot go down for a couple days with me busy with work and stuff....and i prob won't beable to get back here today either.

i think "please take it down" means "take it down," meaning "remove it now." as long as you're cognizant of the request of (one of) the author(s) you should respect it.

i don't want to put words in anyone's mouth (i speak for myself here) but the way you come off sounds like you're trying to capitalize off something that isn't your own work in the slightest. you say you hardly check here but the fact that you bothered to respond to pixie's post speaks volumes otherwise. in the time you spent writing your response, you could have removed the video or at least made it private.

Geez i wasn't trying to take credit for it at all...the audio isn't mine nor is the video...i just put 2 adn 2 together to make a funny parody video...i just thought it migh tbe alright to leave it up until the official video comes out....but apparently i was wrong - i wasn't trying to be a dick about it. so i humbly apologize to all here that i did wrong and to Pixietricks and all other creatos of the song.

i especailly apologize for going ahead and making the video before actaully recieving permission to do it, as it was a spur of the moment kinda thing.....being it wa slike 3am and nobody was online to respond to said question...

as for my username - that's due to youtube being anal with taking down my old account with over 300 videos on it... not that the username helps me any i'm sure -

anyways i've complied with your request and was only asking too see if i could leave it up longer - but whatever is over and done with now - last i checked the "audio swap was in progress" so it should be done shortley if not already

I love it! It takes me back to the roller rinks in the 90s where the people are doing the actions to the song with roller blades on.

You guys do realize there's a Spanish-themed parody game with the same title where Ganondorf tries to steal the "Taco-force?" You have to fight a bull in a cave and use a red cape as a shield. The funniest bit in that game is that the bull dances to the macarena on its back after you defeat it.

But yeah, song is funny and has some novelty to it as well. Great stuff guys!

Pixie and co.:

Is there an antidote to this song? I can't stop listening to this.

I wish; it burrows in your head like the source tune...

Actually if I ever hear Macarena again, now I can just superimpose Jill/Starla/Brandon/Jimmy's voices on top of it all. Though I don't think I've heard it in like 14 years. KF