Neo 8-bit rock and roll

Vlantis

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I see other people posting music here, so I figure I'll give it a go. I posted something in the music forum, but I guess there's not a lot of traffic there.

Just thought I'd share my stuff with everybody. It's very much inspired by video game music (but it's not strictly chiptune). I used to sing all the vocals myself, but for the last year, I try to get a different person to sing for each track (one track even has five different vocal credits).

You can browse through and download all of my alums for free at http://vlantis.bandcamp.com/

The newest one is called "In Darkness the Light." It's a bit more rock and roll than the others.

3312681358-1.jpg

You might also like this one:

2374352189-1.jpg

And my fictional Nintendo soundtrack

1146462177-1.jpg

Right now I'm working on an Xbox soundtrack. I'll post some up in a bit. I'm new around here, but I'll be sticking around.

Enjoy!

Not the right place but they'll move it. Can't post your own music here unless you're a posted remixer. Otherwise everyone and their dog would post stuff here.

Interesting stuff. Light was my favorite track after a quick listen, tho the volume pumping bothered me.

Ahh, okay, I see how that works. Where should I post music if it's specifically made for a video game, but isn't a remix (it's from an OST)? Should that go into the originals? I thought that was just for non-VG stuff.

Thanks for checking it out, anyway!

yeah, it'll probably get moved to post your originals.

Okay, that's cool.

Ahh, okay, I see how that works. Where should I post music if it's specifically made for a video game, but isn't a remix (it's from an OST)? Should that go into the originals? I thought that was just for non-VG stuff.

Thanks for checking it out, anyway!

double-posting's considered rude. just edit your previous post =) it's easier and saves the extra space of having your sig twice.

if you wrote it, it's an original regardless of what it's for. if you didn't write it, it's a remix, regardless of what you do with it.

This is actually the first board I've been on that considers double posts (when quoting) as rude. It's common practice on the other music forums I frequent, but thanks for the warning. Deleted the post.

=) not rude as much as uncouth. double-posting implies that you don't know enough about quoting to just write in the

tag yourself, which in turn implies that you're dumb. you obviously aren't.

where'd you find your album artwork? i particularly like the middle one.