Super Mario RPG!

DemonOfVenus

jabond23.....that....is.....awesome!! when the drums came in i was like WOOHOO!! im a metal fan and i love it. and then the choir voices just coming in like that and right when i was wondering if i would hear like a church or at least the church organ part, it came right in! i likes it, good job!~

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

The drums are new. I was using a different program before and they didn't sound too hot for metal. These are soooooo much better, lol. I really love this remix. Eventually i'm gonna do the smithy part 2 battle as well. Or any other theme from this game that you think would sound good as a metal remix.

any song remixed would be good. my fav songs on the soundtrack are the opening (happy adventure or something like that), the smithy battle song part one cuz i love the church organ riff, and the culex battle cuz well, it's awesome lol. im still suprised that an actual ocremix album hasnt been done yet! there are so many talented artists that are a part of this site! *crosses fingers* heres to hoping!