April is Support OCR Month 2010!

last year I donated as a reverse birthday gift, but I don't know if I'll be able to this year. whatever the case, I'll continue to randomly promote you guys in my videos (by use of music) as I see fit. I may even make a few references to April being support OCR month in my next few videos.

Thanks so far to all the donations we've received this far, guys. At the moment I type this, we're sitting on $780, from 29 donors. Over 25% of that was from 3 people. So it's definitely nothing to sneer at by any means, but at the same time, at this rate, we're going to end the month with maybe $1500. Compared to 2009, or even 2008, that's a pretty big step back.

I know I didn't set any official goal, but I know we can still finish the month strong! Remember, many hands make light work (or however that's said in "donation" form).

Rather than everyone relying on a few people to donate $50, or $100, or $150 (onward), if everyone just throws in $5, then we can still afford to eat, and OCR will continue to thrive.

Last year, we had a user make a youtube video. Anybody else interested in throwing something together for this year as well? Doesn't matter if it's just you and a webcam or something with more sheen to it, every effort helps. I'll be adding a sig that you can all wear shortly as well.