FFVII - Cid's Theme

kotchomet

I don't know if the title for the song is actually "Cid's Theme," but that's what I search for, and I usually find what I'm looking for that way. Anyway, I'm looking for a rock remix, but longer if possible. The original song really had an epic feel to it (I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for), and that's what I'm looking for. If anyone would take this, I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

Here's the ones I thought you might be referring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2WYkfGYD8k - Cid's Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQg_aDIRtyM&feature=related - Launching a Dream into Space

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azgxHn5paTg&feature=related - The Highwind Takes to the Skies

Is it one of these? If so, which? It'll help any remixers who might be willing to take on the project.

(I included the other two because I've heard people mistake them both as being Cid's theme music, so I wanted to make sure of which you were referring to.)

I don't know if the title for the song is actually "Cid's Theme," but that's what I search for, and I usually find what I'm looking for that way. Anyway, I'm looking for a rock remix, but longer if possible. The original song really had an epic feel to it (I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for), and that's what I'm looking for. If anyone would take this, I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

Have you heard "The Crossroads" by Jovette Rivera on here? It was part of the Voices of the Lifestream project and is one of the best remixes for this song anywhere on the internet. If you haven't heard it, check it out it may just be what you're looking for.

I was thinking that, in the second play-through, the first sixteen measures (in Jovette's remix, the lyrics are, "You can't believe everything you hear/ And you cannot see everything that's near," and so on) quiet down; maybe it's just the lead guitar, or the lead and the drums. Then in the last sixteen or so measures, it ramps back up.

I'm not great with music; you can probably tell. ( ._.')

I was thinking that, in the second play-through, the first sixteen measures (in Jovette's remix, the lyrics are, "You can't believe everything you hear/ And you cannot see everything that's near," and so on) quiet down; maybe it's just the lead guitar, or the lead and the drums. Then in the last sixteen or so measures, it ramps back up.

I'm not great with music; you can probably tell. ( ._.')

Interesting... Maybe like a subdued drum beat that still carries the intensity, and only the lead part but softer. I get what you're saying, cool idea.