The Aussie Gamervine Podcast - Ep 5 is LIVE!

AkumajoBelmont

http://theaussiegamervine.mypodcast.com/

(oh, and BTW, it's definitely NSFW)

So, I've started up a gaming podcast with a couple of my associates. Our hope is to start with this and work up to building an Aussie Gaming website.

So this is the very first episode of The Aussie Gamervine Official Podcast. We try our very best to talk about all things game related, however, we have discovered that we have a nasty habit of getting WAAAY off track... but we think it's enjoyable enough all the same. We definitely don't take ourselves too seriously, and we tend to ramble a bit :D Also, we had a few technical issues... our Mics carked it, so in our desperation (and due to time restrictions), we had to resort to using SINGSTAR microphones... needless to say, we will have much better production next episode.

The reason I'm posting this here is because we have chosen to try and boost up the rep of OCReMix in Australia. We've recorded a small plug for OCReMix on the site and chat a little about game music. I've also featured mixes all throughout the podcast, and I'll be taking our ReMix of the week from OCReMix too, and everybody will be properly credited, of course.

No RSS or iTunes yet... I'm going to try implement all that shite tomorrow when I wake up tomorrow afternoon :D

Anyhoo, I think it's enjoyable enough. We don't pretend to know everything, and we like to make fun of things... most of all ourselves. So I hope you guys and gals enjoy our first podcast!

I thought we had a decent presence in Australia (considering how many regulars here are over there), but any reason to have another awesome podcast is ok with me. :)

I was kinda hoping to extend it out from just the regulars... I've introduced like 10 people to OCReMix this week alone :D

My name is Stevo, and I put the OCAD Stamp-O-Approval on this podcast.

approved_black.GIF

Thanks Stevo !!!

Episode Two of the TAG Podcast is out!

http://theaussiegamervine.mypodcast.com/

We pretty much take a stab at everyone in the world, while actually talking about games this week. Also witness the much better production values this time around, and we are as close to structured as I think we'll ever get.

Also got a GREAT ReMix of the week.

Lemme know what you think guys... feedback would be awesome.

Also, if you're easily offended, then haha, good luck :D

How did I miss this from coming out? This is great Akumajo, great to see a good Aussie presence in podcast from being presented to OCR

I thought we had a decent presence in Australia (considering how many regulars here are over there), but any reason to have another awesome podcast is ok with me. :)

I'll check it a bit later.

:| Yeah, this kinda caught me off-guard too. But hey, any reason for another great podcast is good.

Anyways, keep up the good work Akumajo!

Also: I'm a wog too, and I like Pokemon :razz:

Okay, so I'll just leave my comments here regarding episode 2 (or at least what I've listened to thus far):

1) that one derailer with the sexual innuendo is awesome

2) I whole heartedly agree with most of your comments on video game movies. Silent Hill is in my top three favorite movies period, and Paul W.S. Anderson is also awesome (Event Horizon is another in my top three favorite movies period).

3) I'm very glad your country isn't censoring you...yet.

4) Everyone's accent sounds funny. Everyone in the world ever.

Edit: 5) I noticed the production is overall a LOT better, including more audible backing tracks. And you picked some of my favorites, especially Skrypnyk - Escape into the Twilight. *nestles in his chair contently*

I'm listening to the second podcast now, and the production is a whole lot better. Still just as funny as the first one.

This may be just me... But this is starting to sound like the Aussie version of OCAD...

If OCAD ever hosted you guys, or vice versa. Ohh boy... :shock:

Well, wouldn't that be a great idea:D Stevo? ;)

Okay, so I'll just leave my comments here regarding episode 2 (or at least what I've listened to thus far):

1) that one derailer with the sexual innuendo is awesome

2) I whole heartedly agree with most of your comments on video game movies. Silent Hill is in my top three favorite movies period, and Paul W.S. Anderson is also awesome (Event Horizon is another in my top three favorite movies period).

3) I'm very glad your country isn't censoring you...yet.

4) Everyone's accent sounds funny. Everyone in the world ever.

Edit: 5) I noticed the production is overall a LOT better, including more audible backing tracks. And you picked some of my favorites, especially Skrypnyk - Escape into the Twilight. *nestles in his chair contently*

Awesome man... really glad you like it :D

We are having an absolute ball doing this... and I'm glad the humour translates well :D

Episode THREE is finally up! Had some problems with mypodcast.com this week... apparently, they suck. Wel, it IS free.

http://theaussiegamervine.mypodcast.com

Anyhoo, this week is a big show... we have a guest sitting in on the podcast, Hell Keeper, and AURORA (of VGDJ fame) makes a special appearance!!!

Hope you like it guys! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...