Whatever happened to...

Darth Magus

Not sure how well I could shred anymore, as it has been about two or more years since I really picked up any instrument. Maybe it is like riding a bike and you never really forget, but I doubt I'll put out anything new for a while.

I decided a few years back that if I wanted to make any art worth my while, I'd have to stop putting bits of effort into many arts and just focus my energy into one. Photography always seemed effortless to me, while writing and recording music was always an excruciatingly difficult task for me, so it lost out in the end.

Aside from that I'm also running a hopefully soon to be viral website iusedtobestupid.com

I do enjoy that I still have fans nearly ten years later. Good to know I wasn't wasting my time back then.

I got something fun brewing in my head for all the old fans. Expect another reply from me a bit later. ;)

Well that's like the fact that you never see Children of the Monkey Machine on the forums, or that he hasn't posted a mix in some time...but he's almost always logged into IRC, and he talks too, just not very often...alot of the old remixers still lurk around, but they've just moved on to bigger and better things...but I couldn't imagine not one remixer that wouldn't come back to the site where they had their beginnings...

I had noticed the photography site, but, I figured it was sheer coincidence, even though the name is unique. Still, it is awesome to know that you're still around, Pras. I still love "The Smoking Guns of Liberation". In fact, in the game Audiosurf, I'm currently the world champion of that song using the Mono Pro character (not that my score can't be beaten. :P)

That's awesome that you do photography, though. I do a bit myself, though nothing major. I've got a few shots up on deviantart. I'm very glad that you shoot mostly using film. That's a lost medium these days. I do the same... all of my shooting is done on a Canon AE-1 Program. I'll put that up against any camera made these days and I promise the shots will be just as great if not better.

Good luck in all your endeavors. If you never make another mix, it will be sad, but, you play to your strengths, eh?

Well that's like the fact that you never see Children of the Monkey Machine on the forums, or that he hasn't posted a mix in some time...but he's almost always logged into IRC, and he talks too, just not very often...alot of the old remixers still lurk around, but they've just moved on to bigger and better things...but I couldn't imagine not one remixer that wouldn't come back to the site where they had their beginnings...

Well there's always been a handful of remixers who NEVER post on the forums but are very much alive and reachable.

Some people simply aren't forum whores.