360 party on the 29th

bloodeyezack

I have been thinking about what I could do for my birthday. So yeah I decided to try and make a gaming party for it, if anyone has the multiplayer games I have.

List of games I have:

Battlefield: Bad company 2

Battlefield 1943

Resident Evil 5

Castle Crashers (I don't play much)

Worms Armageddon 2

Small Arms

Teenage Ninja Turtles arcade.

I have a few Indie games too but I don't remember the names of them.

Possible games, I can rent or buy:

Soul Calibur 4 (rent)

street fighter 4 (rent)

Perfect Dark (buy)

Street fighter 2 turbo HD (buy)

Day and time:

29th of April. 5:00 (PST)

Gamertags: (this will be updated)

zeka991 (bloodeyezack)

David Hubbard (Brushfire) games: BF:BC2

Geeky Stoner (as his self) games:castle crashers,small arms, and TMNT arcade.

Hum4n After All (as his self) games: BF:BC2

ArekTheAbsolute (Arek the Absolute) games: TMNT Arcade

pufreakneo (pu_freak) games: castle crashers and BF 1943

If there is any questions or requests PM me.

the only games i have on that list are castle crashers (which i don't play much anymore but can definitely boot up sometime)

Small arms(which i recently kind of got into because a friend challenged me a little while ago and had alot of fun with it :)

and TMNT arcade (which i dunno is kind of fun)

I'll pop in if i can on your B-day(I was a bit of an Xbox live socialite back in the day.So I'm definitely up for Live parties like this)

Current Multiplayer/Party games I'm into are Perfect Dark (yes the first one on N64 they recently released it on Live arcade (BUY IT NAO D:{ )

and Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Gamertag is same as screen name on here

bump

I have Soul calibur 4 and and Street fighter 4 as well

I would say that Soul calibur probably makes a better party game because it has 4 player lobbies.

more good party games would be Street fighter 2 turbo HD remix (alot of people on this site have that game too)

Peggle,and Doom, Maybe Cellfactor bit it's kind of meh

those where some awesome match's we played Hum4n After All, it was way too much lag in the beginning, but in the later match's we dominated the field. :P

I'll see what I can do about those games Geeky Stoner. If anyone wants to rent a game too just put up what you plan on renting.

I doubt I'll be able to get BC2, money has been kind of tight lately and i haven't made a purchase for anything game related over $20 in a few months.

I also refuse to rent anymore (I can't get gamerscore for a game I don't own ,yes i know backwards and stupid but I'm adamant about that, I'm kind of a collector also so i can't stand to not own games)

If you want some runs through castle crashers though I'm definitely up for that sometime I've beaten that game with just about every character.

Don't give up on it so easy man. Give it some time, especially closer to your birthday when i think it will gather more interest.

though an xbox live party is a bit unorthodox.

5 people have already said they are going to show (how many actually I'm not sure).

Just have some patience, just because people haven't posted doesn't mean that not many people are interested.

Its difficult to get people to come on to xbox live, it isn't something you log onto often unless you are really into it.

But for the sake of promotion ....CMON PEOPLE lets get some people to join this thing for some xbox live party fun :D

lets turn this into a little bit of an ocr social gathering (minus the cross country trips :P)

Interesting idea! Seems I won't actually be able to make it though, due to time zone differences. If you want you can send me a friend request anyway.

I do have some of the games you listed:

• Resident Evil 5
  • Castle Crashers
  • Soul Calibur 4 (though honestly I kind of hate it)
  • Street Fighter 4
  • Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HDR
  • Perfect Dark

Also on the 29th I will probably be buying Super Street Fighter 4.

(edited for readability)