360 party on the 29th

bloodeyezack

I don't have left for dead 1 or 2 (maybe sometime in the future)

I've been warming up my castle crashers skills }:]

I need someone to help me get the rest of the Castle Crashers achievements. If you see me on and I'm just watching Law & Order or something, send me a pm. I haven't played Castle Crashers in years. :-P

Also I was wrong, Nier came out today... My wrongness lead to me not getting this game because I thought it came out Thursday. Now it's at Low availability on Gamefly.

Left 4 Dead GOTY Edition -- $18.96

Left 4 Dead 2 -- $26.99

Prices from Amazon.com

You get both games for less than the price I paid for both of them separately. :-( I paid $53 for L4D and $50 for L4D2 (they were new)

had alot of fun last night, sorry i was kinda hard on you in marvel brush :P

Hah.

Gamefly shipped Risen and it's literally the worst "adventure" game I almost played. That is noooo substitute for the awesomeness of Nier... I am sad. How dare they. Uhmm.. Hey, what are some other good $5 arcade games? I'm not gettin' Turtles cause I already have ReShelled

Hah.

Gamefly shipped Risen and it's literally the worst "adventure" game I almost played. That is noooo substitute for the awesomeness of Nier... I am sad. How dare they. Uhmm.. Hey, what are some other good $5 arcade games? I'm not gettin' Turtles cause I already have ReShelled

You are forgetting about Magna Carta 2.

That game blew chunks and a half.

The Part-ay was bumpin' yesterday d00d. We must play again when our internet is less gay.

You are forgetting about Magna Carta 2.

That game blew chunks and a half.

The Part-ay was bumpin' yesterday d00d. We must play again when our internet is less gay.

Magna Carta 2 is one of the best next-gen RPGs I've ever played, which is more of a testament to the immense suckitude of next-gen RPGs than it is a solid endorsement of MC2... but I really enjoyed it. So there.