Bad Company 2 for PC

DarkeSword

Okay so I bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for PC and it's pretty good! I've only tried single player so far, but I've heard the multiplayer is pretty good.

Anyone else have this for PC and want to try out some multiplayer? I don't really like playing online games with total strangers; I'd rather play with OCR people.

Anyway post here if you're interested. Maybe if enough people play we can get a server going or something.

Soldier name is DarkeSword

I hated the single player, ugh... But the multi is great. Really wish the VOIP wasn't broken though.

My soldier name is Inimitable - you ought to post yours since you can't use Steam's Friends function to join directly. A list in the OP would be good too!

edit: added darke, vivi, darth lime

I always liked the Battlefield series, but I can only play it within the first two months of its release dates.

At first, its all fun, but when people start getting used to the gameplay and the maps, its EXTREMELY frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I spawn, and there's an enemy tank just sitting there with the cannon pointed right at my face. Before I can take a single step, BOOM!!!

And those people that call an airstrike on a single person should be kicked in the nuts.

ID: Sgt. kitty

The in-game friends system is really frustrating. Alternatively you can add me on Steam under "falchion39" since I linked my EA store version to Steam.

If you get a steady squad going with four people, you can win the whole round for your team. I play with a bunch of friends and when we get a full squad going we always win the round since everyone else is camping and sniping while we cap.