Audiosurf Interest

Darth Magus

The idea was that if you are able to play the harder modes that give you higher scores then you had the advantage. We did do the occasional forced mode weeks but we wanted to let people play what they like to play.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be Lokarin on Audiosurf would you? I noticed I had the highest pro score on Hyrule's Angel, but within the last day, someone using DV came along and dethroned me. (I'm BuddhaRock). Since you like DV, and I mentioned that song in a previous post... :P

Recommendation for a song to play:

Jade Catacombs by bLiNd,

It's awesome on Audiosurf!!!

someone upped me by 32k pts on casual, must retake. brb

bah, will do this after work. hehe

Edit 2: Improved on my prior 325k by 12k, up to 337k. I can see places where I'm missing cars to get the last 12,000 pre-bonus points in combos to make it through. There are three areas in this song where, if you skip one block, you can add 2-5 others that you'd otherwise combo low, as a high combo, and make 5-6k of those points. The other 5-6k I need is in the 15 blocks on the first steep downhill, and the 8-9 i miss in the final shinespark. I had approximately a 194k pre-points run just now, ruined by a grey block. (score to beat currently, pre bonus modifiers, is 203450. My last good clean run was 188000~)

Recommendation for a song to play:

Jade Catacombs by bLiNd,

It's awesome on Audiosurf!!!

So I took your suggestion and really thought it was fun. Decided to record my first trial run that managed to get 2nd in elite but nowhere near as high as the casual scores. I'll be trying again after I upload the video. It's been a while since I've done such things and it's fun.

Edit: Here we go. Totally unedited sight reading run. It's obvious it isn't edited cause man I'd remove the beginning haha.

Don't know how to embed vids here on OCR so if someone could teach me then I'll do that but for now that ought to do!

Oh. No. I'm eternalzero. I could go dethrone that dude if you want though, haha. Or at least try. I'm quite rusty. I think the only top score I'm really proud of was that I was/am the elite champ of Stickerbrush Symphony from Brawl. Or at least the version that was tagged like mine. That's also in my youtube videos.

Awesome! I am glad to see so much interest in this. I'm at work right now, but I am off all weekend after tonight. I will start work on setting that up tomorrow. As such, is anyone interested in helping out with this task? If so, my contact info should be in my profile. I'd appreciate any help you guys can offer. :)

I'll work on a league as well, anyone that needs help setting this up should talk to me...I'm usually up during graveyard hours and am more than willing to take time to work on some graphics or something for us...

On another note...I currently hold the number 2 score on Mono Pro for bLiNd's Jade Catacombs :P