Legend of Mana

ecco

Even though this game got little attention because of poor gameplay, the music is stunning, and I am surprised no one has attempted a mix on its behalf. I would love to hear a mix for the title theme, ending theme, or the opening music. below are two links to the opening theme and the title theme. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFbvp1kkDlI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBeMTXZ56XY&feature=related

whoever says LoM has poor gameplay is a liar and a thief

The game was a weak game in most standards I am affraid. The story is next to horrible, and the fighting was unpolished and boring. I loved how you could only attack in two directions... The saving grace of this game was the music and the art was awesome. A huge step down for the Mana series, which it has never recovered. Sadly since, Secret of Mana is one of my favorite games.

Wow! I came here to start a new thread about this very topic, and look what I found!

Personally I think Legend of Mana is not only one of the best games I've ever played, but it also definitely has some of the best music.

I am actually working on a piano remix of "Earth Painting", so hopefully that will happen sometime soon. :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! I came here to start a new thread about this very topic, and look what I found!

Me too. I just started playing the game, and while I'm not impressed with the game mechanics, the music is absolutely incredible. I'd love to hear what some of the folks here could do with it.