Chrono Trigger - Robo's Theme Rickroll

Dark_T_Zeratul

So for a little while now I've been posting suggestions for remixes from obscure games, or tracks that aren't on OCR, or popular games that don't seem to have much representation here. This one is a little different. I was listening to Robo's theme the other day, and I had a vision. A vision that was both horrible and awesome at the same time. See, it occurred to me that Robo's Theme shares a few chords with Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. And, the internet being what it is, I think someone needs to take that concept to the next level.

I was listening to Robo's theme the other day, and I had a vision. A vision that was both horrible and awesome at the same time. See, it occurred to me that Robo's Theme shares a few chords with Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. And, the internet being what it is, I think someone needs to take that concept to the next level.

Ahaha I think it'll be interesting, I can imagine what you mean...

So for a little while now I've been posting suggestions for remixes from obscure games, or tracks that aren't on OCR, or popular games that don't seem to have much representation here. This one is a little different. I was listening to Robo's theme the other day, and I had a vision. A vision that was both horrible and awesome at the same time. See, it occurred to me that Robo's Theme shares a few chords with Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. And, the internet being what it is, I think someone needs to take that concept to the next level.

Great idea. :<

:dstrbd::-xGTFO. now. that will not happen so long as i can do anything about it. just.........like.........NO. Chrono Trigger cannot be made out to be something like that. NO.:evil: