Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DJ Mighty

And also I care about them making venom not blue too. That is important to me.

There should be multiple colours per character, just like in every Capcom fighter ever.

I'm curious whether there are going to be alt costumes. Like Wolverine in normal clothes, Iron Man's old armours and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
I am not sure if there is already a thread about this, if there is, sorry i couldnt find it, but my friend sent me this today.

http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_10306/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3_is_Coming_to_Xbox_360_from_Capcom

i hope its a lot more balanced than MvC2. I didnt enjoy online at all, everyone uses the same characters and use the same recycled moves, it was boring and annoying... for me anyway.

It sure was... Especially at low damage setting! The characters that could kill the gods are hardly used and chipping tactics is abused... Anyway, I hope Omega Red returns in this game and with a vengeance! Can anyone confirm of all the characters have air dash this time? It looked that way on the trailers...:?:

There seems to be another list now actually.

http://www.xugogaming.com/article/39..._roster_leaked

ryu

chun

bison

volnutt

roll

zero

chris

wesker

dante

trish

morrigan

felicia

joe

frank

frankalt_chuck

mike

arthur

wolverine

storm

cyclops

magneto

spider

venom

hulk

iron

ironalt_war

america

thor

doom

skrull

strange

dormammu

deadpool

marvel

Taken from RPM's MvC3 thread. This is probably the full roster.

Debunked? The Okami wolf isn't in this list.

EDIT: here's an interview with the game's writer. He was asked who were his favourite characters to write for.

As for Capcom, I’ve always been partial to the Resident Evil and Street Fighter franchises so it’s probably those characters, especially the villains. They’re just such evil sons of bitches I had a ball writing for them.

So, Bison and Wesker pretty much confirmed :-)