Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DJ Mighty

Super heroes, super villains, hot chicks riding motorcycles and shooting guns, and Viewtiful Joe riding Ammy...

How awesome can this game get?!

It needs some Marvel chicks now. She-Hulk is apparently all but assured now, but I nominate Storm, Phoenix, and Squirrel Girl too.

As for the Capcom side, we need Captain Commando. But honestly, with Ammy, Joe, Tron, and Dante, I'm already pretty satisfied.

It needs some Marvel chicks now. She-Hulk is apparently all but assured now, but I nominate Storm, Phoenix, and Squirrel Girl too.

As for the Capcom side, we need Captain Commando. But honestly, with Ammy, Joe, Tron, and Dante, I'm already pretty satisfied.

i second squirrel girl

and cap commando, as long as captain corridor (or whatever he says there, the lightning groundpunch move that's totally broken) gets a rework

Damn... That's too bad.

But X-23? She seems pretty boring, as far as X-Men ladies go. I mean, Storm, Phoenix, Rogue... Hell, even Jubilee would seem different enough. But she's just too samey.

This game may unfortunately run into the same kind of bizarre licencing snags that Tatsunoko vs Capcom did which kept us from getting the Samurai Pizza Cats. :(

Well hey, there's some good news.

I do have to wonder, though... With the characters we've been seeing, they're not necessarily clones, but there are certainly lots of similarities, appearance- or ability-wise.

Chris - Wesker

Dante - Trish

Wolverine - X-23

If She-Hulk is confirmed, then Hulk - She-Hulk, as well.

Maybe we can predict who else we'll get by picking characters similar to ones we've already seen revealed. :P

Chris though? Does he really fit in a fighting game? hmmmmmm..

I feel that any man that can punch boulders in his own game, deserves to be in a fighter.

I just wish the roster was bigger overall but the game isn't out yet so I will keep my mouth shut.

I feel that any man that can punch boulders in his own game, deserves to be in a fighter.

Hmm I don't know.. hmmmmm lol

Well, his trick list would be very small, unless he's learned some new moves since last I saw him. He's more of a gun man.. maybe a slow round-house kick and a regular punch but... eh...

• 2 weeks later...