Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DJ Mighty

Read the whole thing. The original megaman i don't expect to see now. Volnutt (legends) is possible. However the involvement of the ORIGINAL zero leads me to think that X will be in this one.

I did. How does that change the fact that Mega Man classic was in the first 2 games?

Besides that, Mega Man has made a glorious return to modern gaming (in a retro way), and is gonna be in the upcoming Mega Man Universe. It would be in Capcom's benefit to put Mega Man back in MvC.

I did. How does that change the fact that Mega Man classic was in the first 2 games?

Besides that, Mega Man has made a glorious return to modern gaming (in a retro way), and is gonna be in the upcoming Mega Man Universe. It would be in Capcom's benefit to put Mega Man back in MvC.

I've always been annoyed with the original megaman to be honest. His size made him rather cheap his supers were predictable and easy to block and his Beam super while among my favorites basically took him to an X like level for it. I've always been of the opinion that it should have been X involved in these games rather than the original. Maybe you'll see him maybe you wont. Personally i want X. (give me the friggin falcon armor!)

• 4 weeks later...

So the remaining roster has been "leaked". I use leaked in quotes because there's really no evidence it's the actual final roster, but whatever.

From Capcom: Hsien-ko, Haggar, and Akuma.

From Marvel: Taskmaster, Phoenix, and Sentinel.

Worth noting (and what makes me believe this list is fake) is Akuma. We were already promised no more shotos, and I've been led to believe Akuma is one such shoto. Also, this would mean no Mega Man. What the frak.

Phoenix and Taskmaster would be cool, but I'd rather see Howard the Duck than Sentinel.

So the remaining roster has been "leaked". I use leaked in quotes because there's really no evidence it's the actual final roster, but whatever.

From Capcom: Hsien-ko, Haggar, and Akuma.

From Marvel: Taskmaster, Phoenix, and Sentinel.

I'm willing to go on record as saying that I believe that this list is, in fact, accurate.

A Capcom game without Megaman? As strange as it may seem, I'm willing to believe it.

Placed a reserve on regular edition. Curious just how many characters will make the entire roster. Seeing how SSFIV expanded, maybe much more so than MVC2 was capable?

I still find the release date to be a nice touch. The day after Valentine's Day. Love it! =D

also my birthday mind you

haggar better be in this game god damn that would be the coolest thing of all time

edit: lyrai your gif is bouncing to some dubstep that i'm listening to and its hilarious (yes i listen to dubstep wut)

• 3 weeks later...