Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DJ Mighty

So hey at the very least if you're gonna share the movelist, make sure it's at a high enough resolution that old fogeys could actually read it. Not to mention you can simply post a thumbnail that would lead to a high res'd image of it.

I didn't make it, nor did I get it at any higher quality. I figured I'd rather post it up that way than not at all. A few of us are seeing if we can get it full res.

After some fine tuning, looks like my isp (if i change) may even be better.

Looks like my 360 overclocks my laptop's connection (x2). No lag..

Sweet mother of godzilla I am ready =D

(oh and the control chart, nice)

Fusion, this has been a discussion since the "tag-team" option since day one. I'm sure in action its response time will be lightning quick.

Haha yeah, I have a question: How hard is the battle with Galactus? I can't wait to give it a go. Dream team #1 = Super-Skrull, Hsien-ko, and X-23.

this guy is a internet pirate and downloaded it to a CD. and hacked the Xbox to read the CD. i cant play arcade mode because 7 people are in line.

let me just say Sentinel is broken he is the new Balrog

Rocket Punch + ANY SUPER =25% of your life it's fuckin dumb

him and Chun il are the best Characters in the game im not joking

this guy is a internet pirate and downloaded it to a CD. and hacked the Xbox to read the CD. i cant play arcade mode because 7 people are in line.

welp f that

i guess just avoid rocket punch at all costs? how viable is it to play good keep away

can't wait for this game comes out on my birthdayyyy

welp f that

i guess just avoid rocket punch at all costs? how viable is it to play good keep away

can't wait for this game comes out on my birthdayyyy

dude you cant you can just do 3 hits into launcher 4 air hits rocket punch when the guy lands on the ground into super (half life).....no question asked it's fuckin lame

no, i don't mean i have it. i meant "yeah" as in "yeah, i have a question" i'm BUYING it next week.