Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DJ Mighty

Can't wait for this game to finally come out. Official release date is next Friday over here, but I hope I'll have it before then. Depending on how good the online multiplayer is (it seems solid), I expect that I'll be playing this game quite a bit on the 360.

Sentinel isn't the only character with 100% combos, especially if you include X-Factor. 100% combos don't necessarily have to break the game, there are three characters in a team after all. I'm still hopeful that Sentinel isn't too overpowered.

Gonna pick up my 360 copy at Best Buy tomorrow. I got a Xmas gift card I've been saving. I can't wait to play! Of course, I'll be staying away from online until I can put up something resembling an effort.

My team is gonna be Spiderman/Wolverine/aaaaaannnnnddd...Zero, I guess. Maybe, just maybe it will be Arthur, but he will probably be too different from Mega Man to make a good replacement. Who knows, I might like someone new. I'm gonna try out a bunch of characters before I make any final decisions.

I'm pretty much going to be experimenting with the Capcom side of the roster for like the first month or so. I wanna give Spencer, Zero, and probably Arthur a try. I'm not a huge Marvel fan, but maybe I'll try out X-23, Wolverine, or Iron Man.

Do yourself a favor and immediately jump into characters you know nothing about. You'll always be willing to go back to people you're comfortable with. Trust me -- I learned from Tatsunoko v Capcom where I knew absolutely jack about 1/3 the cast.

Once you get comfortable with the Capcom side, you just won't want to deal with learning the Marvel chars. Don't make that mistake! :P

Also in case anyone doesn't have me listed already, I'm MasterTenor, 360.

I'm noticing X-23 is a bit overpowered. Not game-breakingly overpowered, but she's able to pull off attacks that are wreaking havoc on the computer AI. I've only played a couple of online battles though, so we'll see tonight how things go in that department.

Not really enjoying this. The controls feel unresponsive in some cases, maybe it's just an issue for me, but I find it most annoying when trying to call on team mates for assistance or trying to switch my character or trying to use a charged attack (whatever it's called, I can't remember).

It just doesn't feel like it has much depth to it and my characters feel clunky.

I'm finding Tron, Hulk, Ammy, X-23, and Zero to be easy to use, while Arthur, Hsien-ko, Viper, and Cap'n are more difficult.

Simple control mode is really TOO simple. I just end up endlessly spamming the same 4 attacks. I definitely need more practice, though -- I can barely execute a super on purpose.

Online is fun, even though I'm losing constantly.