Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DJ Mighty

Yeah, I have no idea how people seem to instinctively know what direction you pressed when you hit the special button to switch out.

Press special button and every direction as fast as you can. Seriously. Shoryuken.com says that, against an opponent you've never played before, the odds are statistically more favorable with frantic presses vs. actually trying to predict your opponent's moves. It's helped me quite a bit in ranked matches, no lie.

I'm terrible as everybody except Arthur

guys who should I play as

Play as Arthur, Doom, and Morrigan with Arthur on point then. Morrigan's assist builds a ton of meter for more Goddess Bracelet / Gold Armor, while Doom's assist throws even more projectiles onto the screen. Always have the screen full of stuff and just go for chip damage to get the job done. Sounds crazy but will work well against most players.

Thought I'd share

.....this game is gradually devolving into the broken mess that was MvC2. It's looking like Akuma is the best character so far. First his infinite.......now this. I mean I'd say that video there would be fair considering how powerful dark phoenix is. However if done right the attack is impossible to escape

Capcom. It's patch time.

Thought I'd share

.....this game is gradually devolving into the broken mess that was MvC2. It's looking like Akuma is the best character so far. First his infinite.......now this. I mean I'd say that video there would be fair considering how powerful dark phoenix is. However if done right the attack is impossible to escape

Capcom. It's patch time.

I don't think this specific case is game-breaking enough to warrant a patch. Just force Akuma to cause the transformation in midair.

If Akuma is on top of his game enough to 1) save up 3 bars and 2) kill you with a ground combo ending in fireball, he deserves the kill imo.

I don't think this specific case is game-breaking enough to warrant a patch. Just force Akuma to cause the transformation in midair.

If Akuma is on top of his game enough to 1) save up 3 bars and 2) kill you with a ground combo ending in fireball, he deserves the kill imo.

I don't think that one video is totally game breaking either but still, Chun, C.Viper and Akuma all have infinites I'm told. I've saw the akuma one several times. I'm saying if they patch the speed at which you can spam lasers and patch the infinite combos that should level the field considerably. People will be forced to really learn the game because they'd realize their cowardly strategies aren't nearly as effective anymore.

Either way, people now have yet another way to beat my already weak Phoenix :sad: