Marvel vs. Capcom 3

DJ Mighty

I give a fuck about Mega Man but see the thing is that Zero actually plays very similarly to Mega Man (in MvC2) except with different hypers and aerials

if anything they should have had Rock Volnutt from Mega Man Legends (and TvC), but Capcom has made it pretty clear at this point that they hate Mega Man Legends and everything it stands for

I guess what I am trying to say here is WHERE IS VENOM, CAPCOM

even though I liked megaman legends a lot I kind myself not caring. mostly I have numbed myself to disappointment from japanese publishers/developers long ago. the only thing that made me upset in recent years was nintendo's idea to exclude N.A. from an awesome OoT collectors edition.

And Zero doesn't feel like MM at all to me. Zero actually feelings just about like zero from MMX4, which is great!

I give a fuck about Mega Man but see the thing is that Zero actually plays very similarly to Mega Man (in MvC2) except with different hypers and aerials

if anything they should have had Rock Volnutt from Mega Man Legends (and TvC), but Capcom has made it pretty clear at this point that they hate Mega Man Legends and everything it stands for

I guess what I am trying to say here is WHERE IS VENOM, CAPCOM

DLC, $10 per character.

I know it's probably pointless to mention at this venture, but seriously. This should have been thought out as DLC.

as has been explained several times around the internet

they had planned to release all of this content as DLC, but the tsunami ended up fucking up a lot of their plans regarding that, so they are trying to make up the dry spell to everybody by releasing all of the content at once for a technically lower price

as has been explained several times around the internet

they had planned to release all of this content as DLC, but the tsunami ended up fucking up a lot of their plans regarding that, so they are trying to make up the dry spell to everybody by releasing all of the content at once for a technically lower price

It's only a lower price if you intended to buy all the DLC characters. Those of us who only wanted 2 or 3 of the new characters are still getting screwed.

Because I only give a shit about a few characters and don't want to spend money for the rest? I'll probably never play as them. I'm sure I'm not the only one, either.

I realize it's the same with the main game's character roster too. I paid full price for the main game, even though I never play as She-Hulk or MODOK or Spencer. Didn't have much choice there, and it's disappointing that I'm still not given any choice about the expanded version either.

Just my gripe.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Because I only give a shit about a few characters and don't want to spend money for the rest? I'll probably never play as them. I'm sure I'm not the only one, either.

I realize it's the same with the main game's character roster too. I paid full price for the main game, even though I never play as She-Hulk or MODOK or Spencer. Didn't have much choice there, and it's disappointing that I'm still not given any choice about the expanded version either.

Just my gripe.

I feel the same way. I dont care about most of these new characters and will most likely not even get the game. Do we really need more DMC or RE characters?

so instead of paying forty dollars for twelve extra characters you'd rather pay twenty dollars for four

your opinion is dumb and you should feel bad

It's about quality not quantity. If you pay 20$ for 4 characters you love and will always play as....that's 20$ well spent. 12 extras for 40$ when you only desire 1/3 of them is a waste of money.

I am fairly certain that anyone who is only buying characters that they think 'look cool' or whatever are probably people that don't play this game all that much anyways

Idk haven't played MvC3 yet. However, I do notice that in some fighting games such as Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, a change in clothing could result in a variation of the character and their stats.