OCR MVC 2 pt 2 is coming. Thanks Diotrans!

The Biznut

• 2 weeks later...
Updated, added the in list for those who have expressed interest. so far we have 12, which means that there is a good chance we'll end up with more than the 6 entries we had last round, which is good news!

Yes it is. Work is picking up and I'm busier than normal so I haven't even LOOKED at plotting out how I'm gonna do this video.

Looks like that extra month or so of extra time isn't gonna help me much this time around. Regardless, even if, worst case scenario, I can't make anything I want to... I'm still gonna be entering something quick and fun.

I'm going to have to say no again. Life is still not forgiving enough for me to have time for this. But I see this as a way for my ideas to germinate further... or my mood develop into rancor, I'm not sure.

You're giving up already? I'm not going to pretend to know what's going on in your life, but, the listening party is August 29th. That's... still pretty far away.

You're giving up already? I'm not going to pretend to know what's going on in your life, but, the listening party is August 29th. That's... still pretty far away.

I feel the same way. I mean... I know I'm not gonna have time to make it out to my Mom's 60th birthday because I won't be able to take more than 24 hours off of work until September... but making a video is definitely a hobby type of thing, it has a way of fitting in in between the cracks. Unless you actually wanted to film something on a grand scale like Hollywood does how are you so sure you can't just scale back your ideas?

Update:

I'm really busy, like, I'm going to be 3 times as busy this time around... but I'm growing increasingly certain about certain shots, actors, settings and pacing. Nothing written out or planned but mentally I suppose you can say I'm making progress.

Song and action picked.

Also; just found out I owe the government major $$ so there goes my budget. :S

Nice Sigrip Luke! It caught me off guard first time around, lol.

I would like to do a cooler one for round 2, since its bound to be cooler. But we'll see what happens.

I have 2 song choices I would like to do for this round, and I have some ideas for both. We'll see what happens.

I do think I have NEXT rounds song picked though, lol.

Awesome count me in.

I've actually nearly finished a video I'm making for Starman by AkumajoBelmont and I would like to enter it if it qualifies. But hold on. Is this an official OCR Project Album Mix? If not I would be willing to make another video for something else.

Lol it would be hard to resist releasing my next few videos though, maybe it would be best if I wait a bit and get more practice before I officially submit something.

Are any of these official OCR Album mixes? Because I already plan to make videos for these.

Wicked Orchestra by Scott Peeples

Lunatic Moon by Sixto Sounds, Zircon

Moondust by texx sound

Ascension to Cosmo Canyon by Reuben Kee

setzertrancer, as long as it is any OCReMix track or any Official OCR Album Release and as long as the sources are properly credited then you're good to go.

YOu can totally enter, though as of yet there is no prize, not even voting. There is a viewing party that will be announced and an irc channel will be set up for it, everyone watches the videos together and we all laugh or cry or zomg about them. Its quite fun.

Yeah... I'll probably participate, if I don't forget.

Tattoo it to your forehead.

Ok, my entry is 100% finished, so you can mark me as a definite participant.

Unless the world ends, something happens to my hard drive, or I die, or something.

So is there somewhere I need to upload it now or do I just wait until the day?

Yeah, YT it and try to keep the quality of the upload high. (720p > 360p, but that doesn't really matter for the viewing party...)

In the mean time you can feel free to do another one. There's no limits on this.