OCR MVC 2 pt 2 is coming. Thanks Diotrans!

The Biznut

I have 3 other unfinished videos that I want to finish and post on teh internets before I start on this one. And I'll be busy with other things for a couple months before I start working on any of those. 4 months is perfect for me ^__^

Oh how time flies. So far I've finished about 80-90% of each of those three videos, and a teaser trailer for the videos, but have yet to fully finish a single one of the three (No worries, it's all going according to plan). Haven't started the music video yet though... can't say if I'll have enough time to finish or not :\

Hmm, my post-count rank seems to have changed to "Simon Belmont". How impeccably fitting....

[Edit]

Correction: I actually finished the first of the three videos, but the third one became too epic and so a forth video was born. So yeah.

Oh how time flies. So far I've finished about 80-90% of each of those three videos, and a teaser trailer for the videos, but have yet to fully finish a single one of the three (No worries, it's all going according to plan).

Lol why have so many videos almost finished? waiting on certain probs or people are you?

What else are you working on?

Lol why have so many videos almost finished? waiting on certain probs or people are you?

Nope. Long story short: I was making the script and audio for a 2-video series (I do all the audio first, it's just easier that way), and then it turned into 3 videos, and then 4. With the audio for all 4 mostly complete, I started and finished the video editing for the first one, released it, and decided the video editing program I was using sucked. Then I got a 30-day trail of Sony Vegas and finished video editing for the 2nd 3rd and 4th, and the trial just ended so that's where I'm at now. All that's left is some "special effects" magic to be done for all 3.

So speaking of work dominating my life... it's kind of been worth it in some ways.

I may not have a video ready to shoot (it was kind of embarassing inviting a whole lot of people to the shooting only to have to tell them a few days later I had to drop the project) but I AM surrounded by real film at the moment.

As we speak I'm typing this from my restaurant which is closed down because

SARAH SILVERMAN, MICHELLE WILLIAMS, and SETH ROGEN will be shooting a scene here for Sarah Polley's Waltz With Me.

If anyone sees it, and sees Seth and Michelle eating a guacamole or a mango ceviche; I made it. 8)

PROOF:

Would it be overly cheesy if I lip-synced a vocal remix? It's the only idea that I've had for months.

You could make it deliberately over-the-top cheesy, to ensure that any laughing that people will do will be with you and not at you :lol:

BTW people, my remix that I wanted to make a video of got its 4th YES, so I guess that means I should start storyboarding. We're definitely doing another one of these after this one? Because there's no way I'll be able to finish this all by the end of the month and oh yeah, song has not been posted yet anyway.

I for one won't be very happy if it is extended, as it has been torture for me to sit on a finished video for 3 months. But since there are no prizes involved I could live with it being extended.

I also think it's about time the first post was updated with a more recent in list. Because it's 3 months old now and a lot more people have opted in or withdrawn.

Good Luck everyone.

I hope I get to see all your videos soon.

I am so facepalming right now.

Guys, I can message biznut but I don't expect that things are quite in place here.

I'm also drunk and I live at work (RE: older posts) so I'm not going to be much help now either.

Long story short, I'm not expecting OCRMV2 to be anything like OCRMV, and I'm hoping things work out.

Australianman Setzethracner; I advise you not to wake up at 9am. I think you'll be disappointed. Biznut feel free to disagree.

Hey everyone, my sincere apologies for the delayed response. I am getting married in a week and have not been online hardly at all, and only for brief moments. I should have checked in here, I had entirely forgot about this for the last week due to the sheer amounts of other stuff that need to be done. Moving, wedding planning, etc.

Enough excuses.

I would like to stick with the viewing party date and time. Even if we only have a few entries, that is okay.

Those who are not quite done yet have two options.

1. HUSTLE

2. Have a secondary viewing party a week or two down the road, for those who want to finish up. Whether this happens or not will be determined in IRC tomorrow.

Those who have finished will not be forced to wait, and even if you are not done, I encourage you to come appreciate their work! I'm stoked to see your vids, I will BE there, with friends gathered around my lappy.

Sorry for the frustration and confusion, See you in IRC tomorrow!