Pandemonium remix from American McGee's Alice

RedSand

Wow. This place looks different! It's been a long, long, long time since I last logged in here. Anyhow, I was pumped when I heard about the Alice sequal on McGee's site. Some of us over there are throwing together a little remix project of the original score by Chris Vrenna. I love this soundtrack and figured I'd take a picklestab at my favorite track from it.

I'd say it's about 90-95% done. I'm pleased with the layout and flow, but I'm horrendous at mixing/fine tuning my pieces, so I thought I'd head back to my old stomping grounds and put it through the OC community gauntlet to see what some true talents think of it.

The thing about Vrenna's style on this whole soundtrack is that it's so unique, achieving variation from it through my own sound should be a slam dunk. The original is slow and ambient, but powerful. I picked the speed up a bit and tried to give it some bite in an electronia-esque (I guess it would be called, I don't really put much stock in labels and genres) type of sound.

2 sources to grab it from, take your pick:

Click here to download Pandemonium (Hexane Migraine remix).mp3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TISWQY2

EDIT: BTW, I go mostly by the handle GrimmHatter now. Thought I should stress that so no one thinks I'm stealing this.