Wanted: Video Game Inspired Composer for Website Music

pc1x1

Evening Guys,

Just need some help on getting some music for my website :<. I am a big fan of Video Game music, I daresay its what I predominantly listen to. So I figured I give a try here to see if I can get some help.

Right now I am working on launching my own tech website, it will have its own Vbulletin 4.x forum, podcasts, and a wiki. Its will mostly be about Computer Hardware, my forte, but I am throwing some gaming in the side here and there.

Anyhow I need some music samples for video reviews, and intros, and the podcast. Also some random sound effects done.

Personally I would like to learn more about making music, I would attempt making some of it myself, however because of the immense logistics in getting the site up right now, I think I better leave it to the professionals, because I know how difficult anything well done is.

Keep in mind, I need original work, and I need full rights to use the tracks as I please, you would give me the rights to the music indefinitely and no one besides me could use it on their website. You will be fully credited though, and I don't mind if you show it off etc, I just can't have other sites using the same sounds etc. This will be a professional site, copyrighted etc. Ill share details of the site with those interested.

So here's some music styles that I think can work for this project:

BlazBlue Series

Guilty Gear Series

Darwania Series

Jet Set Radio

Melty Blood Series

Panzer Dragoon Series

Nights into Dreams Series

Streets of Rage Series

Final Fantasy Series

I would like a good use of Guitars if possible, and be a little rock inspired, as the same time, I love some Jazz, and smooth sounds, and quirky catchy beats ala Go Straight from Streets of Rage 2. I am open to 8bit, 16bit, or Full Spectrum music. I am a big fan of classical music, so arrangements, is a big plus :). Think Nobuo Uematsu

Here's what I need for now:

Sound Effects:

Turbine inspired scaling, think THX but with the whirl of a turbo/turbine.

Pop Up Effect:

When a text bubble pops up, something game inspired please :).

Title Effect: When a information bar comes under a person or product.

Achievement Unlocked Sound:

Think FF end battle music, heh!

Intro music: I was thinking something similar to Ill Victory Beat from Jet Set Radio, something that scales, and seems hip and edgy.

End Credits Music:

Something Rock inspired, like stuff Daisuke Ishiwatari does for Guilty Gear, and BlazBlue, style.

Jazzy Song: Something along the lines to Elegant Summer, from Melty Blood Actress Again. That I can use on the slower Segments.

Podcast Intro and Ending Music.

Anyhow there are no guidelines, just like I understand a designer, needs to design a website, without me telling him to do his job, I think the same applies to sound. I can give more examples, and more music I like etc. But I would like whomever would like to help, so come up with their own solutions. Let me know if theres anything I can do as well.

What I can offer.

For now, nothing really, I can help you with any hardware questions you may have, and I can give you a premium account on my site. Which right now is pretty worthless since I am just starting out, but may be worth it to ya in the future ;). I can be part of your portfolio, etc.

Thanks alot, I am willing to work with anyone thats open minded and creative, thanks for your time.

I'm up for writing anything, but my styles mostly evolve around metal and rock. Although i

have written my fair share of videogame music.

Click here to download Tutorial1.mp3

That one is for a video game project i'm writing for right now so its just more of an example.

Click here to download Corrupted Hole.mp3

This is a very good example of an original track i wrote thats very Final Fantasy inspired.

Click here to download NintenJoe 64 - Final Sunset.mp3

This is more of a hard rock themed song with a nice lead.

You can also check out my youtube page and my tindeck page for lots of other works i've complete. Also, i've got my first original album up on reverbnation. Click on the NintenJoe banner below in my sig to hear that.

I'm really up for writing anything and am always looking to be a part of something musically. Let me know what ya think!

Thanks, Joe

Thats some cool stuff Jabond, my favorite Genre is rock, so trust me when I am :razz:. Though I'd like to cover all the basis, but yea, if your willing to work with me, we can definitely wing it. I am really digging the Final Sunset, I am sucker for the epicness, heh! I'll pm you some of my contact info, so we can chat, and figure it out :). I'll give you all the details etc.

ps. I played guitar too, mine hanging on my wall, man I wish I could get back to music. Heh! May just ;) one day. Awesome stuff!

I'm up for writing anything, but my styles mostly evolve around metal and rock. Although i

have written my fair share of videogame music.

Click here to download Tutorial1.mp3

That one is for a video game project i'm writing for right now so its just more of an example.

Click here to download Corrupted Hole.mp3

This is a very good example of an original track i wrote thats very Final Fantasy inspired.

Click here to download NintenJoe 64 - Final Sunset.mp3

This is more of a hard rock themed song with a nice lead.

You can also check out my youtube page and my tindeck page for lots of other works i've complete. Also, i've got my first original album up on reverbnation. Click on the NintenJoe banner below in my sig to hear that.

I'm really up for writing anything and am always looking to be a part of something musically. Let me know what ya think!

Thanks, Joe