Do you like FF & have a twisted sense of humor & and remix?! :D

Tydin

I'm basically working on a animated series based on Selphie from Final Fantasy VIII with a good friend of mine who goes by FFJason on his Youtube account.

We are after some fun remixes of songs that are in FF8. The Irish Jig and Ride On would be great!

About the series: It's still animation comedy based on the events of Selphie from FF8.

The sense of humour is vulgar and twisted, and contains alot of other characters from the FF series. The series it's self is called "Selphie's World" and should be out by the end of this summer.

If you are easily offended I suggest turning back now. I will post some links below so you can get a sense of the style of animation and the type of humour we are after.

I will also post a list of the songs we need remixed, if you want to apply for the song just comment below stating the song you wish to remix. We would love to see what you can do! If someone applies for a song you wanted, just apply yourself, we might choose yours over theirs, or even use both if it fits to a scene.

Links to videos containing Selplie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS_NZ99juSE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M9qMMHMrHw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwcCfjc01E&feature=related

Hope you enjoy and get an idea of what you might like to do?

Songs we are after:

Ride On

Fragments of Memories

Irish Jig

Timber Owls

Balamb Garden

My Mind

Shuffle or Boogie

Never Look Back

Compression of Time

Fisherman's Horizon

Incase you couldn't figure it out, these are all from FF8 :-o

You will be credited, and please take note that bewteen us we have 3000 subscribers, and they will all be pointed in your direction if asked about the music. Thankyou :)

Any questions will be answered - And yes, we are immature, it's just our humor. We know this, so if someone is feeling like a hater today, show how grown up you are and keep it to yourself, thanks :)

I would be very interested in this. Over the past few months I have worked on some FFVIII remixes, including My Mind, Under Her Control, Movin and Premonition (Which can all be found at www.soundcloud.com/anti-syne and here stats.png)

I'd be interested in working on other songs if you like what I do, or I could change/improve the ones i've already worked on.

I would be very interested in this. Over the past few months I have worked on some FFVIII remixes, including My Mind, Under Her Control, Movin and Premonition (Which can all be found at www.soundcloud.com/anti-syne and here stats.png)

I'd be interested in working on other songs if you like what I do, or I could change/improve the ones i've already worked on.

I like what you have here :) But if you could move away from the synth a little bit, that would be more what we are after. Post a quick WIP sometime with something upbeat and playful from FF8 and then PM me when you have. I'd like to see what you come up with. :-o