Mike Tyson's Punchout

Mikethemerciless

Well, here's a few remixes that I could find...

Really, for a game that didn't have that many tracks (I can't really say the quick ditties before every match are remixable, simply because of their length) it actually has quite a few remixes on this site (including one of my personal favorites on this site :nicework:). They're old, but they're there.

Now that I think about it, though, a medley of every fighter's theme song would be an interesting idea for a remix...

EDIT: Wait, you're looking for a particular song from there? Sorry, misread - got the wrong impression from Charlemagne, there...

Well, here's a few remixes that I could find...

Really, for a game that didn't have that many tracks (I can't really say the quick ditties before every match are remixable, simply because of their length) it actually has quite a few remixes on this site (including one of my personal favorites on this site :nicework:). They're old, but they're there.

Now that I think about it, though, a medley of every fighter's theme song would be an interesting idea for a remix...

EDIT: Wait, you're looking for a particular song from there? Sorry, misread - got the wrong impression from Charlemagne, there...

See I searched "Punchout" then "Punch out" I didn't think to put the dash in there

• 3 weeks later...
Punch Out has some great songs in it, even if they are pretty short. There's always room for more mixes. Isn't the intro theme for the first fighter some kind of actual national anthem though? Not an original track?

I believe most of if not all of the boxer intros are based on traditional or folk songs from that characters' country of origin.