Another of those "what's this game" questions

Ouguiya

Hi all!

As I have looked through this forum, I have noticed that quite some people have come here and asked questions of the type: "I have this music here, but what is it?"

Well, I have a music like that handy here... I know it's name... It's from a composer (Dvorak), but it was used in a game, that much I know.

The problem: My friend only told me about this game, and let me listen to some music. Other than that, I never played it, and don't even know what it looks like.

The few musics I DID hear there we chilling to my ears, so, if possible, I'd hope to find the name of the game somewhere, and, perhaps in the far future, do a remix for them.

The music is this:

I know that it's supposed to come during... I think it was a knight attack or something similarly dramatic?

Sorry for the trouble, and I hope anyone can help me.

A big thanks in advance.

Yours,

Ouguiya

Hi there!

Thanks for that first great reply.

Though that is indeed the music, another game must have used it too. The music I remember from my friend was far more modern, I'd guess the game to be newer, and, from what I can recall (this conversation took place around 5 years ago or more :sleepdepriv:), it was rather in a medieval setting than in a science fiction one.

Still, great to have this music, thanks a lot again. It seems a nice one to be able to practice on.

If anyone else has an idea of a game where this appears in, please tell me.

Yours,

Ouguiya