Mega Man Battle Network Album Needs More Artists

Not an official OCR project, but according to the rules I can still recruit here. Some of the staff of The Mega Man Network (http://themmnetwork.com) including myself are putting together an arrange album of the first Mega Man Battle Network game from composer Akari Kaida (breath of fire III, Okami, etc).

Some of our artists can't contribute as much they originally planned and we need more people on the project.

Here is a sample of some of the progress (not all WIP tracks are represented here and no tracks are in a 100% finished state)

http://bnproject.themmnetwork.com/audio/netbattle-preview2.mp3

The plan is to release the album for free on The Mega Man Network. If you have any interest in contributing to the project, send me an email at this address: mainfinger@gmail.com and we'll talk.

UPDATE: Also if you're interested please email me a link to an example of your work :)

UPDATE2: WIPs due July 1st

UPDATE3: with the new people joined we only have a few tracks left! Doubtful Mood, Loser, Game Over (just a riff, maybe could be combined into Loser), and possibly a bonus track of Kaze wo Tsukinukete (the theme from the anime) if somebody wants to do it.

Ya know, its funny cause i've done 4 Battle network remixes so far, lol. One of thme is from the first game, the others are from 3, 4, and 6. My fav so far is the hero theme remix from 6 which is up on ReMix:Thasauce. I really wanna be part of this but don't know if i've got the time.

Let me know what the deadline/timeframe is and i can probably make time. That is of course, if your willing to have me be a part. :D

Ya know, its funny cause i've done 4 Battle network remixes so far, lol. One of thme is from the first game, the others are from 3, 4, and 6. My fav so far is the hero theme remix from 6 which is up on ReMix:Thasauce. I really wanna be part of this but don't know if i've got the time.

Let me know what the deadline/timeframe is and i can probably make time. That is of course, if your willing to have me be a part. :D

I saw this on Twitter, and my FIRST thought was "...I wonder if NintenJoe-..." oh there he is =P

• 2 months later...