Nario plays Mega Man 2 with a dance pad

Nario

And if you pause every 3 shots, you never run out of ammo.

Yup!

If you shoot 7 Quick Boomerangs then pause, you'll never run out.

If you shoot 3 Metal Blades then pause, you'll never run out.

If you shoot 1 Bubble Lead then pause, you'll never run out.

With this said, I consider it a waste of time because I'm always on the go go go! :-)

Despite me being busy today, I got so much disapproval that I wouldn't be making a video until Monday, so I decided to do one today; sloppily, but I beat Heat Man and got a password just the same. I'll try my hardest to make a video every day except for Sunday now. I'm working my butt off for you guys, considering I haven't played done anything else this whole week.

Video up in three hours.

I beat Heat Man... WITH A DANCE PAD.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=393955941783

I'm so sorry for the awful tone in the video. I've been doing things left and right around the house and have to take care of something tonight as well. I hope you all can forgive me and enjoy a nice, refreshing episode of Crash Man on Monday!!! :-D

excellent job.. nice use of Flash's time stopper. it's been so long since I've played MM2 but I wouldn't have thought about using it (i'd probably use Metal to kill those flying... heads... but this is with a controller lol)

and don't stress - these videos should be fun for you too.

honestly the heat man theme... even his name is indicative of bad PMS to come. when i first saw heat man i thought he was a girl - it all made sense with djp's interpretation! but yeah, the crash man theme always made me sing and dance.

sing... OC ReMix.. crash man.. hm...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=395001011783

I do a retake of a section on Crash Man's level because I wasn't satisfied with my previous attempt at it.

Also, the video of the dance pad has been inserted into the TV. Like it? Hate it? Please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even care if you're neutral on it, I must know what you think!

I beat Wood Man from Mega Man 2 (NES)... WITH A DANCE PAD.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=395074631783

Due to the feedback following the previous video, I have returned the presentation to what it was previously: strictly splitscreen with minimal reflection from the TV. I know this doesn't satisfy those who want to watch both my feet and the game at the same time, but I have yet to figure out how to resolve the issue while satisfying both parties. Sorry!

I hope you enjoy watching me defeat the last Robot Master.

DR. WILY IS NEXT! Stay tuned for insane craziness!!!