Nario plays Mega Man 2 with a dance pad

Nario

I don't know, it just was more interesting to see that. Your videos though, your decision. All I'm saying is it was more lively seeing your feet moving more than the TV set. If you know what I mean. But if you have something planned, disregard this. I can't wait to see that.

I agree with you on the lively concept, but having a static camera watching the TV restricts me from talking to it after a level every once in a while. If I ever wanted to talk to a camera with the proposed setup, I'd have to look UP at the shaky camera that would then be recording my feet, which would look awkward and almost give the viewer a sense of superiority over me, you know, because the camera would be literally above me. And of course, then there's the intro to the next video. So yeah, I like the idea, but it would keep me from mini-vlogging to the camera after a level if I so chose to do so.

I was accused of cheating while fighting the Wall Cannon boss when I beat Mega Man 2 with a dance pad. This video was made to set everything right, and to show the haters who's boss.

SoulinEther: Yeah, I did. Honestly, the main reason I used the pause trick was to save as many energy tanks as possible for the final bosses, but it turns out I didn't need them anyways! Oh well, at least I've proven that I could've done it anyways, even if I used an energy tank at the Wall Cannons!