The truth about Lady Gaga:

The Author

Though a Hermaprodite I still think she's cute. It's not like she asked for small, sterile male parts. Aside my engaged status, I wouldn't go for her though if I had the knowledge.

Maybe you didn't see her vagina-crushing outfit she wore at this year's Grammy's. Believe what you'd like, but I find this slightly more convincing.

lady-gaga-grammy-performance-outfit.jpg

(yes, it IS a scary pic)

So... why does she glam out so much? She was pretty good looking in those old videos of her, and she already had some talent.

Has it really been that long since we had serious costume-based musicians? Does she really need that much more attention to her music that she has to dress up like that? I have to imagine that some marketing people came up with that idea.

Jesus. 8O Looks like she was trying to end the rumors once and for all with that outfit. No outfit should ever make someone look like Marilyn Manson on the cover of Mechanical Animals.

she ended the rumors even more with her Tele-edit: oh post has been made already

original version had her jump up on the bars and straight up put her naked cooch right in the camera

Has it really been that long since we had serious costume-based musicians? Does she really need that much more attention to her music that she has to dress up like that? I have to imagine that some marketing people came up with that idea.

thats what I was thinking. The only other costume base musician I can think of would be Andre 3000. Its just a crazy way that open minded artist choose to make themselves stand out in a crowd i guess.