Help with albums

DerangedWhale

Ive seen the albums on the front page but im not sure how to download them. Am i suppose to buy them or is there a way to download the for free? Am i suppose to download each song by themselves or can I download the the album as a whole. Please help me cause I would really like to download some.

Depending on how you do it, either get the torrent from the album page or see what download options each album has on the album's own homepage. For example, DKC2:SMB has this page, with both torrent and mp3-only zip downloads as well as multiple mirrored downloads for each track.

All albums here. All torrents here.

Or is it just that you don't know torrents?

You need a torrent client, a program that does the downloading. Then you need a torrent file, that tells the program what to download and where to look.

Then you open the torrent file in the torrent client, choose what you want to download (if the client has that option) (you'll probably just want mp3s and artwork, not flac or other format stuff... unless you're really discerning about sound quality), and start the download.

When the download is complete, you'll have the album somewhere on yoru hard drive, wherever you told the client to download to.

Enjoy the music. :D