God of War main theme by The Dual Dragons

1.GodOfWarBanner.jpg

Download

You'll find the track in the Dual Dragons Section, you can't miss it!

Hope you enjoy this newly finished Metal remake of a great theme in

a great game series!

You could also watch the video instead of only listening to the tune here:

Enjoy!

Wtf get outta here, you should have done that for Heroes vs. Villains. Then I wouldn't have to, though I am looking forward to the challenge. :-(

I was also going to do it in metal. Now I feel like if I did it would be ripping you off... grrr...

Thanks for the encouragement. If I may ask, what inspired this remix? :-)

And who plays bass in the dual dragons?

Well, I bought God of War III.. and the start screen started up.. it was like the brasses screamed to be changed into guitars. It pumped us pretty much.

I think the God of War brass-use has always screamed for metal guitars :)

Well, Kratos is pretty furious at the gods, and the way he angrily killed them one by one was an inspiration too. lol

And the bass, I'm not gonna lie lol It's heavy sampling haha!

• 2 weeks later...
If I haven't said so already, great job with this track :)

God of War is such a metal game that it really needed this!

Thanks man glad you liked it! And indeed, God of War is THE metal game out there without metal in it lol

Nooooo Jorn Lande

LOL Good point hahaha. Well, I would love if Roy Khan could guest on a track one day, but hey, he's busy as hell now making it big with Kamelot, love his voice. And Russell Allen is a personal favorite, Labrie.. eh.. he was on Images and Words

Thanks man glad you liked it! And indeed, God of War is THE metal game out there without metal in it lol

LOL Good point hahaha. Well, I would love if Roy Khan could guest on a track one day, but hey, he's busy as hell now making it big with Kamelot, love his voice. And Russell Allen is a personal favorite, Labrie.. eh.. he was on Images and Words

Haha, I loved how you said that as if there would be any chance in 1,000 years that Roy Khan would guest on a song. I'm afraid you'd have to be a skinny, redhead goth chick to get him as a guest. But even then he'd expect something in return.

Haha, I loved how you said that as if there would be any chance in 1,000 years that Roy Khan would guest on a song. I'm afraid you'd have to be a skinny, redhead goth chick to get him as a guest. But even then he'd expect something in return.

Maybe you're right hahaha.. but even so, who knows.. I have long hair, maybe I could undergo a make up session ala FF VII and lure him in, we could beat him up and force him into the studio, would be kinda fun.