Does anyone have sheet music for...

AlmightyArceus

Hello! I was wondering if anyone happened to have of would be able to provide me with sheet music to the Pokemon R/S/E dive theme. OR if someone could provide me with a version of it that is slowed down, as i can not clearly hear some of the notes as it is at a tempo of 196.

I am a reixer who just HATES to use MIDIs to make remixes. I like making mine "from scratch"; that is, using only my five senses, NOT a premade track. anyways, please post a link fi you can provide these. thanks :)

But sheet music is essentially MIDI...

Im talking about a set of notes to reference. i take the notes and alter them/add stuff to them. plus i really dont like the way the MIDIs process on the program i use. plus, i am more of a sheet music person. also, by ear is what i usually do, so a slowed down version of the song would also be appreciated.

..."from scratch"; that is, using only my five senses, NOT a premade track. anyways, please post a link fi you can provide these. thanks :)

From scratch using only your five senses, but sheet music is okay and midi's aren't? :S

From scratch using only your five senses, but sheet music is okay and midi's aren't? :S

precisely. Sheet music=sense of sight and hearing; MIDI equals nothing as it is premade for you. With sheet music i have to manually measure it. Plus i only use the sheet music for the parts i cant hear in the music. and quite frankly, in the r/s/e dive theme, alot of the triplet ntoes are hard to hear, especially at a tempo of 196. Lol my ethics may seem a little confusing, but i just dont like taking the easy way. it's moer fun to enter it urself :)

http://www.8notes.com/midi_sheet_music/

Also, to note: it's cool not to like MIDI but you don't exactly have to hear the melody or emulate the song; you can simply look at the notes just like you would with sheet music. The difference is in terms of inserted DAW arrangement. MIDI and sheet music are equals simply being that that's all that a MIDI is (arranged music) like sheet music, but the exception is that programs read MIDI (the same as a whole song written and put before you) providing the full inserted arrangement that you did not program into the DAW.

You don't want arrangement, you want reference, and with sheet music, it's probably psychologically easier for you.

MIDI and sheet music are equals simply being that that's all that a MIDI is (arranged music) like sheet music, but the exception is that programs read MIDI (the same as a whole song written and put before you) providing the full inserted arrangement that you did not program into the DAW.

You don't want arrangement, you want reference, and with sheet music, it's probably psychologically easier for you.

Yes , you're spot on with the "arrangement...referrence" quote. I dont want to take it all in already created for me; i like plugging it in myself. I know MIDI and qheet music are equal to each other, its just a personal perferrence not to use it.

sight is one of your five sense

unless you're going to try and tell me that you learn music via smell

*facepalms* I KNOW sight is one of my five senses! THATS MY POINT! you were like "im pretty sure reading sheet music is not learning by ear sorry" and I said "I never said it was (LEARNING BY EAR) I use only my five senses," which INCLUDES sight!