Unsure where to post.

DarkRedXIII

So i am making my own RPG. At first i was only going to use a few songs from OCR, but now that i look at it again, I'm going to be using a lot of songs from here. Since its predominately OCR Music Driven, I was curious if there is a good sub forum for me to post my game in? I thought there would be an off-topic subforum, or something similiar, but reading most descriptions about them, they are all more or less music driven. This is the only sub forum that isn't music based... but its not exactly "the place" for me to post my game. On one hand i'd like posting it here for people so they can try, but i also want to post it so if any music developers come across it and see their name in the "credits" for music they can see that their work is being used somewhere. Thanks in advance.

I take back what i said, there is an "Off Topic" Sub forum, but that's really for anything. I would still like to know if there is somewhere more specific that i can make a post about my game. As well, in the forum post i will post which songs i use when etc.

For now, I m just gonna post in "Off Topic" -> http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29377

probably should have posted in gendisc, since this is a game and you're talking about OCR's audio. doesn't get any more ocr-related than that.

if you're selling the game, you can't use OCR's music. if you're releasing it for free (which you should be anyways), as long as you properly credit the mixers you should be ok. it's better if you contact them and ask them, too - most remixers on this site either are active and will check their PMs regularly or have a homepage with a direct email address.

probably should have posted in gendisc, since this is a game and you're talking about OCR's audio. doesn't get any more ocr-related than that.

if you're selling the game, you can't use OCR's music. if you're releasing it for free (which you should be anyways), as long as you properly credit the mixers you should be ok. it's better if you contact them and ask them, too - most remixers on this site either are active and will check their PMs regularly or have a homepage with a direct email address.

Well good thing it is free, and good thing i have a running credits for OCR :P.

If you click the link in my post below, it'll link to where i have the game on the forums.