OCR Mascots: Class of Summer 2010 - Voting Closed

djpretzel

1) Out of necessity, I vote for the blue Tap Runner, which is almost a year late in being added to the randomizer after Liontamer advocated that his bio be written and entered into the Wiki. Please, djpretzel. *bows*

2) Out of serious consideration, I vote for Q*Bert. Everyone recognizes his snot nose, some of the music in the game in the database was composed by virt, and he's an early game character like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.

3) Out of personal taste, I vote for Sorceress Edea. Initial antagonist of FF8, sexy, and appears with Squall, Rinoa, and Seifer on the box cover.

1) Out of necessity, I vote for the blue Tap Runner, which is almost a year late in being added to the randomizer after Liontamer advocated that his bio be written and entered into the Wiki. Please, djpretzel. *bows*

2) Out of serious consideration, I vote for Q*Bert. Everyone recognizes his snot nose, some of the music in the game in the database was composed by virt, and he's an early game character like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.

3) Out of personal taste, I vote for Sorceress Edea. Initial antagonist of FF8, sexy, and appears with Squall, Rinoa, and Seifer on the box cover.

I definitely remember Q-Bert from my childhood. In fact, I somewhat resemble him.

qbertregex16op3.png

random profanity and all

So I whole-heartedly second your proposal for Q-Bert. And Edea. As for the other thing, I don't know it. :-(

Added pic links to my earlier suggestions. Also revamped the list and the post in general. Post 22.

Advocating for games that don't yet have a single mascot.

Since I didn't mention it before, I dig this idea of opening this up for nominations and voting. Should be good regardless of what gets picked.

Really? No one has suggested the Weighted Companion Cube yet?

weighted-companion-cube.png

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube cannot speak. In the event that the Weighted Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I'd also like to echo TF2 characters (agreed that Heavy would be awesome), Red from Pokemon, and Guybrush Threepwood.

Instead of adding new names to the fray, I'll back up some that have already been mentioned.

Ramza Beoulve from Final Fantasy Tactics.

Bartz Klauser from Final Fantasy V.

Lenneth Valkyrie from Valkyrie Profile.

Luna from the Lunar series.

...okay I'll add one of my own.

Balthier from Final Fantasy XII.

• 2 weeks later...