Major price cuts on East West libraries

Hey, just thought I'd mention that Sweetwater has some pretty nice cuts on their EastWest libraries. Anyone looking to take the plunge and buy their first set of orchestral samples- "East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Silver Complete" is only $97.50 compared to the usual $195.

I might actually get the complete composer's edition. Amazing price for all 7 of them.

Anyone have a suggestion for DAW is best for using these samples? I use mixcraft 5 right now, and it works for recording my rock/metal songs, but sometimes it doesn't like these samples, lol.

Very, VERY tempted to get the silver for under $100.

Just a question: does anyone have EastWest Quantum Leap Voices of Passion? If so, is it worth it for $200? I have a soft spot for ethnic vocals...

I have it, but I'm not nuts about it. It's just not very flexible, and due to that I have yet to actually use it for anything.

I might actually get the complete composer's edition. Amazing price for all 7 of them.

Anyone have a suggestion for DAW is best for using these samples? I use mixcraft 5 right now, and it works for recording my rock/metal songs, but sometimes it doesn't like these samples, lol.

The DAW don't matter none, just so long as it can run VSTi.