South Africa World Cup 2010!

Deathtank

Well, we won 1-0 but we shouldn't have suffered that much! :sad:

Anyway, I think Messi did a great work, the nigerian goalkeeper saved a lot of balls today!

Im waiting for the usa-england too! I think its gonna be a greet match, I hope USA susprises England. :lol:

And Korea seems a very dangerous team, greece in the other hand....=(

Yes, nineko, lol.

I know Douliffé is gonna be around soon too. =)

Check this out! http://www.fubiz.net/2010/06/06/fifa-world-cup-murals/

We had some close ones too - could've gone either way, was a good game to watch throughout.

Yeah we did, couple of close calls on both ends, ill take the tie. Might not have been the prettiest goal by the US but t had enough power to roll through. Ill take it

I can't even the overall frustration of BOTH teams up to that point. They must've been getting so annoyed after soo many close calls on both sides. I can imagine how impulse could start taking hold, but that doesn't excuse it.

That red card though...he pretty much grabbed the guy and HELD ON. You KNOW you have a yellow card, man. These refs are ON it, are you dense or what?

Yeah Germany just crushed Australia - the Australians looked pretty frustrated that game, and started playing dirtier too after falling behind. Germany just impressed me by overall how well they played, and without resorting to cheap tactics for the most part, except for that dive with less than 3 minutes to go...what was he thinking?