South Africa World Cup 2010!

Deathtank

what goal? the only goal we had disallowed was clearly offside

Oh I just watched the highlights again, was thinking of a different chance when we were clearly onside but missed anyway. Still they were pretty much in line for the goal. 50/50 imo, a different linesman could have given it.

Then again some of these linesman have been making some pretty interesting decisions.

Something absolutely ridiculous is happening at Wimbledon. Football is now irrelevant.

Isner vs Mahut

The 5th set is currently at 59-59, 95 aces each. The match is over 10 hours long. Mahut has served to stay in the match 57 times. This is insane.

I was watching that - absolutely ridiculous. Tennis history right there folks. The match has been going on so long that they suspended it for the second day in a row due to darkness.

Also I saw the US bracket earlier - we have a pretty good shot I think at the semis, relatively speaking. I don't know what I'll do if there's a South Korea vs. United States quarterfinal though :-( .