Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2010: It's Over!

Ramaniscence

Ok ok ok ok ok ok.

DUE THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS AND INTERESTED PARTIES BEING IN LAS VEGAS THIS WEEKEND the has been extended by 2 weeks.

Your mixes now do by SATURDAY, AUGUST 21st.

The listening party is tentatively scheduled for the 22nd.

If you haven't gotten around to your song yet, NOW IS THE TIME. Do not wait another week before you get started. The deadline WILL NOT be extended a 2nd time.

ugh fine 2 weeks, but this is it people. Seriously.

Most of had a lot of this week to work on it anyway. >:o

Everyone's had a MONTH, and some people will have a month and 2 weeks now. So I'm expecting some really good results this year, guys. Don't let me down.

Thanks Rama, lol. Now I don't have to stress about finishing it today and tomorrow and instead can focus on... being lazy... or packing before I leave and making sure everything is in order. :-o

I was planning for the Aug 7 deadline, so mine was almost done and I was going to submit it today. But this is nice, it's one less thing to worry about as I prepare for Vegas. I won't have THAT much time after I come back from my vacation, but having a few extra days should theoretically only improve the track, or at the very least, it wouldn't make it worse. ^_^