Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2010: It's Over!

Ramaniscence

Made a request, signed up as a mixer. I was a little scared that you weren't going to do this again this year, Rama - last year the heads up was in the middle of February.

'Course, this will occur during a move and such, so I'll be a little disoriented, but I think I'll be able to get something out for you all again, this year (last year was friggin' awesome, especially since IRC miraculously worked for the listening party, for me).

Yeah, I'm on board again, for this :-o

Greetings, humans!

I'm back! And this time with about 40% less suck! There's still 60% to take care of, but this time I'm confident that I can tackle a track BEFORE the last day of the challenge. :wink:

So yeah, signed up + request submitted, I think this is a go for me :3

All challenges HAVE BEEN SENT.

Make sure to check the e-mail you signed up for your challenge, also

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CONFIRM YOUR CHALLENGE.

If you do not confirm within the allotted your song may be re-entered into the pool.

If you ACCEPT your challenge, you can start mixing now. Otherwise re-rolls will be issued early Wednesday AT THE LATEST.

All challenges HAVE BEEN SENT.

Make sure to check the e-mail you signed up for your challenge, also

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CONFIRM YOUR CHALLENGE.

If you do not confirm within the allotted your song may be re-entered into the pool.

If you ACCEPT your challenge, you can start mixing now. Otherwise re-rolls will be issued early Wednesday AT THE LATEST.

I rerolled. I'm sorry. I just have no knowledge of the song that it gave me, so I'm hoping the reroll is a little more familiar. If not, I'll do it anyway to the best of my abilities. :-)