Freshly Baked ReMixer Challenge 2010: It's Over!

Ramaniscence

- Ogre Battle 64 - The World of Today (original version), Requested by Dj Mokram

Props to Dj Mokram for a great request.

Glad someone got this request and liked it.

This song is an all times favorite from what is probably one the best soundtrack (and game) ever made for the N64.

No pressure though Obtuse. Just have fun and aim for completion.

I want you to blow my mind Dj Mokram with my request:-P

It's definitely a hard source to work with, as it's very atmospheric and the melodic material isn't too obvious.

Can't promise anything, but I'm up for the challenge. ;)

Good compo to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have a question: since were sending these to thasauce, does that mean we can't submit it here?

And I'm guilty of starting late, I started workin on it about a week ago but I'm on a roll and should be done bythe time these are due. I hope that you'll like my track Hoboka hehe.

? You can do whatever you want with your track. It is yours, after all. We just need them all in the compo system so we have a single place to get them, every is sure they have reliable hosting, and we can easily do the listening party at the end.

Not to sound like an a-hole who doesn't understand that people have things to do, but good lord this won't be any fun if there aren't any tracks to present lol. Granted there's still a whole list of people who entered and majority probably have mixes to show xD. I think I'll be sendin mine in today I don't see any other problems with it...

Not to sound like an a-hole who doesn't understand that people have things to do, but good lord this won't be any fun if there aren't any tracks to present lol. Granted there's still a whole list of people who entered and majority probably have mixes to show xD. I think I'll be sendin mine in today I don't see any other problems with it...

I would say usually half the people don't finish, and a 1/5th of people do REALLY good mixes. It takes a good amount of discipline to be given a song you're not necessarily familiar with and make a mix in a month, but that is why it's a challenge =P