OCR02039 - Sunset Riders "Mr. Pink Poncho's Western Rock Band"

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

This mix sticks fairly close to the source and manages to do great justice to the source. So much energy and life in this track. Dr. Manhattan brings somes some rockin' fun to great soundtrack. Humour, energy and drama are all here. The arrangement is really well put together and the performance is top notch. Fans will adore this and those unfamiliar with the source will have great difficulty not wanting to check the game out after hearing this.

• 8 months later...

Nice intro. Love the horse riding feeling of the beginning that branches out into solid rock. Keeps the classic feel together while upping the intensity, which is awesome. I really like the change up after the second minute that almost sounds like something that would be played on a train level (never played the game, so I don't even know if there is one). When I first heard this, I didn't have the write-up in front of me, so the Mexican Hat Dance caught me off-guard and got me laughing like an idiot. Lots of great humor and terrific playing in this one. Downloading this one for sure.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02039 - Sunset Riders "Mr. Pink Poncho's Western Rock Band"