Happy Birthday: Tekkaxe, Doni, and Xelebes!

Mirby

My youtube is "Cyril Rufus" so Cyrilus Rufus would work better ;) (Red Wolf gais!!!))

Thanks everyone!!! So far I've lifted weights, worked my job and jammed at a jamboree.

Logging on IRC, gonna have a partay. Record some bass and then veg.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! :)

I'll take some veg! Who's the lucky lady? ;-)

Also you did all that in 1 day? Wows.

(Sorry Geeky Stoner, not familiar with you)

It's ok I'm still kind of a nub here :<

Edit: Also 360 PARTAAY OVAH HEEAH. anyone who would like to join me for some games online today are free to do so.

I'll be in and out all day today so hit me up peoples (I have too many games to list just look at my gamerscore, the only games i don't have right now are civilization revolutions,LOTR BFME,and Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars (though i have Kanes Wrath)

I think so. I hope so; it's so much more convenient. I did suggest it once. I'll find that suggestion, if I can.

Well I don't care too much one way or another, but I can honestly say that having separate birthday threads on OCR actually made me notice people's birthdays, most of the time in forums with a single thread I just glossed over them. But most forums lump them into one thread.