BlazBlue - Lust Sin Cover

Hello all! New to the site and forum, hoping for a warm welcome :)

I was looking for an introduction forum, but I guess there isn't one :lmassoff:

Anyways! I came to this site by word of mouth at YouTube from a user suggesting I check it out, and here I am!

I just realized were required to submit the songs by email! sry everyone >_<

not sure if I should post the mp3 here or not yet, but I'll get back to it soon :)

I would just delete the post but I don't see an option?

• 3 weeks later...

Aaaah I see, Thank you!

In that case I do have a link to the song that directs to youtube, so feel free to give me some feedback :) (The title is misleading in that its not a true remix, but otherwise I had "RE" mixed and redid the tracking of my mix)

However after listening to a few goodies OC has to offer, I can see my mp3 has a ways to go considering it isn't a remix at all, but simply a cover. So I guess its back to the drawing board soon XD

Anyways, here's the link everyone! It's still an incomplete cover as it only manages to play roughly half the entire tune

• 1 month later...

Sick! This is a really good straight cover of the song. I extremely enjoy the works of Daisuke Ishiwatari and this is no exception. I will say that this song is not up to snuff for mainly 1 reason...It's a straight cover. Your skills are impressive, but OCR demands that the ratio of source to original be decent ( I recently read a post on a track that only covered 33% source and failed on that alone). Also, it will be difficult to get this mix on OCR because the genre is unchanged (AKA epic rock). Other than that, the leads need more volume, and the the intro pianos were a little off. This track needs more production value, but I would need a better file of the song to really get a good critique in. Might I suggest getting a Tindeck.com account (It's free) and posting your Mp3 files there? Youtube has a terrible compression rate for their audio, so it's tough to tell whether bad quality is you or them.

Aaaaaannnndd (to Gario's utter despair) I'm going to throw a little offer out there. I'm recruiting for a potential OCRemix album (which is a collection of songs from 1 game by different artists) and I think you could definitely bring something to the table. Check out my thread below and let me know if you're interested in covering anything. You'll need to click the "last" page to see the original post by me with all the songs.

FLYING DRAGON COVERS