Nario's Ultimate Dance Pad Thread (Playing Super Mario Bros. 3 next!)

Nario

Castlevania III kicked your ass, and then damn, did you kick its ass back. No hits! That is extremely impressive, dude. And congrats on the newspaper article. I can't wait to see you do NG, that game series has always given me so much frustration.

Thanks, Liz. :-)

Great video! Good luck; I think you'll need it.

I think you're right, Mirby! haha! And thanks!

I wish Ninja Gaiden upon no man - it'd be quite a feat to see you beat the second form of the final boss before time runs out. In addition, screw those bats in stage 6-2 :-( .

Screw those bats HARD! I still haven't been able to ever beat 6-2 with a regular controller. I'll be surprised with MYSELF if I can manage to beat just 5-4 with a dance pad!

P.S. I also noticed that all the stuffed animals were gone for the newspaper article. Any fun story there?

In fact, nope. I put them in my room, just so they wouldn't ask about them and make the event even more complicated.

Also, if you noticed, only Simba was in my last video. I just wanted to see what people thought, and the majority who spoke missed the toys or were indifferent.

I play Ninja Gaiden (NES)... WITH A DANCE PAD (Part 1).

This has been requested MANY TIMES by MANY PEOPLE for months now. I hope you all enjoy watching this new series!

Also, this series in particular won't be edited, so you will see every failure I make. This means that it might take me four videos to get to Act 3, but we'll see!

I play Ninja Gaiden (NES)... WITH A DANCE PAD (Part 1).

This has been requested MANY TIMES by MANY PEOPLE for months now. I hope you all enjoy watching this new series!

Also, this series in particular won't be edited, so you will see every failure I make. This means that it might take me four videos to get to Act 3, but we'll see!

Holy hell. This game isn't very forgiving with the invulnerability time after being hit. They let you take a pounding. Awesome work with castlevania III by the way. :smile: Very enjoyable to watch. Good luck!