Nario's Ultimate Dance Pad Thread (Playing Super Mario Bros. 3 next!)

Nario

I'm pretty sure you've won at life.

There can't possibly any experience you'll ever face that will ever challenge you more than this.

/sarcasm

That is incredible. I'm sure it caused you much frustration, but at least you were able to beat the game that way.

Or Duck Tales.

You'd be surprised! Because... uh... I've discovered in my own free time that..... DuckTales is at least 3x harder than Ninja Gaiden. (on a dance pad!)

Holy shit, he beat it?! Err, *cough* I knew you could do it this whole time, of course :<.

Really, though, when you first announced the game I was wondering what you were going to do, there. I'm very impressed. Now go beat Battletoads or Silver Surfer :twisted:.

(I wouldn't be surprised if you could, at this point)

haha, I've wondered the same! I've heard that Silver Surfer is simply a game of memory, so..... nononono!!! :-D

I've heard that Silver Surfer is simply a game of memory, so..... nononono!!! :-D

If Silver Surfer is a simple game of memory then Ninja Gaiden is a simple game of memory. It's basically Gradius without decent powerups (doubling your shot isn't a decent Gradius-worthy powerup), so take that as you will.

Actually, Gradius would be a very interesting choice, now that I think about it...

Best of luck with your music/game review stuff. Rolfe probably won't review Shadow the Hedgehog anytime soon, though, since he sticks to older video games, so it's all on you.

If you do review any video game tracks you could take a look through this thread, if you want any ideas. Just saying, you know, if you want to point out any cool little tidbits on any of those classics.

/shameless plug

Someday I'll revive that old thread, but I never seem to have the time... *sigh*

Best of luck with your music/game review stuff. Rolfe probably won't review Shadow the Hedgehog anytime soon, though, since he sticks to older video games, so it's all on you.

I'm glad you approve!

If you do review any video game tracks you could take a look through this thread, if you want any ideas. Just saying, you know, if you want to point out any cool little tidbits on any of those classics.

I appreciate the offer, but I wouldn't be looking at music with such complexity or with a focus on music theory. It would be more about ranking certain soundtracks or even discography from non-video game bands.

Maybe I should change the name of this thread? It's obviously not just about dance pad videos anymore.

Alternatively you could just make a new thread advertising your new endeavors when they come to fruition. I think that would be the ideal route, actually - some people might want to just see Dance Pad action while others might want to just see your reviews, and that'll keep things clean for everyone.

Hmm... Isn't there a limit to how many threads one can have in General >> Community? Or is that only pertaining to threads advertising original albums that eventually get pushed back to Originals/Other forum?